Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

2013/14 Innovation basketball 15-box case

Break Info:

Break Type: Snake Draft
    Number of Spots: 10 (limit 2 per member)
    Price Per Spot: $62 (Includes shipping within the United States. Contact lil5up3rman or Rocksaysits420 for international shipping.)
    Product: 2013/14 Panini Innovation Basketball Case
    Product Specifications: 6 cards per pack, 1 pack per box, 15 boxes per case
    Product Breakdown: 2 Autographs and 1 Memorabilia Card per box, on average.

How it Works:

This case break of 2013/14 Panini Innovation Basketball is a Snake-Style Draft. This will be a 10 slot break hence pick 1 thru 10 snake draft style. Unlike most group breaks if you pick first for the first half of the case you will pick last in the second half of the case. Hence you will get something good either way. While the middle picks would get to feast on a lot of nice mid range stuff before it picked over. Before the case is opened, the names of each person who has purchased a spot will be entered into Random.org and I will hit randomize. At the conclusion of the randomization, the spot each name is in will be the draft choice they have (i.e. the first person on the list will get the first choice, the second person the second choice, and so on.) Both the randomization of Names and the entire case break will be filmed and uploaded to the SCF YouTube Channel.

Rules:
    1. Member must be in good standing to participate.
    2. Break will be conducted once all participants have paid in full.
    3. Payment may be made via PayPal, Cash (at your own risk) or Check. If paying via PayPal, please cover the fees if not sending as gift.
    4. If you would like Delivery Confirmation, you will be responsible for the extra cost. Only the receipt of shipping will be kept as proof of the packages being sent otherwise.
    5. Payment is expected once all the spots are filled.
    6. Users may not Buy, Sell or Trade spots with another member.

Note: We have 7 days to fill this break and get Don the money at this incredible price.

All trades should be set up for your case break spot with Doniceage as soon as you ask for your spot, please hold payment though till break fills.

Spots:

1. Rocksaysits420
    2. bballkm32
    4. Rocksaysits420
    7. Trevorp121
    8. DunkingDurant35
    9. lil5up3rman
    Last edited by lil5up3rman; 06-02-2015 at 08:10 PM.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

i'll take Spot 9.

Trade posted with Don.
    Last edited by lil5up3rman; 05-27-2015 at 04:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ah that was my spot...lol oh well I will take #7

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

I'll take spots 1 & 4

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

posted trade in trade manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Can you explain the purpose of picking a draft slot if they will then be randomized?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Basically we will randomize all numbers so if you pick 3 and 3 ends up #1 then you get the top pick and so forth. Mainly if you have a "lucky" number so to speak. If not you can sign up for any number and whatever number will then be assigned to you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

Basically we will randomize all numbers so if you pick 3 and 3 ends up #1 then you get the top pick and so forth.

No, I get the snake draft format after the randomization...just trying to wrap my head around the purpose of picking slot numbers in the first place if it's going to be run through a randomizer.

(and certainly not trying to be a jerk - I'm hoping to jump in on this if a few things of mine sell elsewhere)

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

your just picking a spot on the list not how we are drafting. It will be entered into random.org to actually randomized the list. Your just picking a number that you think will be lucky and give you the best chance at the first pick. It wouldn't be fair if the person taking spot 1 paid $62 and the person taking spot 10 paid the same. This is a completely random break and everyone has a shot at the first pick via randomization, does that make sense?

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force

check out this break and how Don does it , hope this helps if I didn't explain it well.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ase-Groupbreak

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast