Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Talking 14'15 Panini Select Basketball Box Break [Round 2] *Gold Auto MOJO*

Mini-story? I went to my LCS to pick up a second box and they sold out the day before. They told me some muscle-bound guy randomly came in and bought and pulled a Nikola Mirotic gold auto! My next question was of course, when are you getting more in? He answered, "Tomorrow". And of course I wouldn't be able to swing by tomorrow to buy a box. I was a day late in buying what they had left and a day early before they'd be getting more in. But hey, I guess it all worked out anyways. I felt this box had a lot more variety of color and I managed to pull a gold autograph. Onto the break..

Derrick Rose USA Basketball "Courtside - Blue and Silver Prizm" (lone USA Basketball card in the box, once again.)

"Premier Level" Base Rookie Card: Julius Randle

Spencer Dinwiddie "Premier Level - Blue and Silver Prizm" RC

"Courtside" Base Rookie Cards: C.J. Wilcox, T.J. Warren

"Concourse" Base Rookie Cards: Shabazz Napier, James Young, Adreian Payne, P.J. Hairston, Aaron Gordon, Dante Exum, Marcus Smart

Elfrid Payton "Concourse - Blue and Silver Prizm" RC

Dante Exum "Concourse - Blue Prizm" RC #92/249

"Premier Level" Base Prizms: Tony Parker and

Otto Porter Jr.

"Concourse Level" Base Prizms: Andre Drummond, Nerlens Noel and

LaMarcus Aldridge

Kyrie Irving "Concourse - Orange Prizm" #56/60

Vince Carter "Concourse - Orange Prizm" #50/60

Dion Waiters "Courtside - Blue and Silver Prizm" (Waiters in his new Thunder uniform, way to stay up-to date, Panini)

Memorabilia Cards:

Gerald Green "Select Swatches" Jersey Card #6/75

Dennis Rodman "Select Swatches - Purple Prizm" Jersey Card #47/99

Autograph Card: Tracy McGrady "Signatures - Gold Prizm" #10/10 (The Worthy and Paul George gold cards from last year got lonely and wanted a 3rd member. This is such a beautiful card, the picture just doesn't do it justice. Superb signature from T-Mac as well! Good job, Panini.)

(back, numbering)

Panini has done a tremendous job with their "Select" brand in the recent years and I'm not just saying that because I've pulled 3 golds in 3 overall box breaks. I really like the base/prizm designs and how Select is put together as a whole. From the designs to the box configuration to the pricing. As far as box buying goes, Select is my favorite Panini product to bust. It took several years but FINALLY, I'm a 100% fan of one of their products, as far as box buying goes. Good job on Select, Panini. Take a bow.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Ha, I never thought Panini would win you over with any of their product. Nice breaks. Love that T-Mac auto; he was my favorite player in the 2000s. Thought about collecting him, but Walker was cheaper.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Amazing T-Mac!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (399)
    Country

Very nice, congrats

ps: if the D.Rose USA and Irving / 60 is for trade please let me know

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Ha, I never thought Panini would win you over with any of their product. Nice breaks. Love that T-Mac auto; he was my favorite player in the 2000s. Thought about collecting him, but Walker was cheaper.

I never thought they would either but it's good they did. I always wanted them to to do good since they're the sole company with the license. Only thing that could've make this T-mac auto better was if he was in a Knicks uniform, haha! His Knicks run was too short, I was so enthused when the Knicks had traded for him. I miss seeing 'Toine's shimmy and allllllll those 3s he'd jack up, lol.

Thanks

Very nice, congrats

ps: if the D.Rose USA and Irving / 60 is for trade please let me know

Thanks, sorry but I don't trade or sell. Just like to share me breaks.