Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: 2 for today kinda..

BANNED

Country

2 for today kinda..

first off let me say how disappointed I am with my home team..i understand players are busy and if they sign then cool..i sent a request out to a certain player back in feb..think it was feb 19 to be exact..well today I got the items back with a price list and a letter saying he will only sign cards for a certain price. I may send the items back with the donation but not sure yet. being a single parent and tryin to help my kids with there collection sometimes its hard. I will admit seeing there face when they do get a success its great..so on with the rest today I sent to the chi town white sox 1 card of inf conor gillaspie came back today signed in blue sharpie. Its looks great I really like how the topps cards look and sign this year..i sent out may 28 got back today 6-11 about 2 weeks not bad. sorry for the long rant.. happy collecting everyone..

BANNED

Country

received 1 today fan pack from nascar driver kevin harvick got the oversized 8x10 signed with 2 cups and a $10 gift card to jimmie johns .. over very cool for my first nascar email..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fromtrashtotreasurechris's Items on eBay

what email address did you use?

BANNED

Country

www.jimmyjohns.com/company/feedback/...this is the linked I used took about 7 days..

BANNED

Country

received another good success today.. Detroit goalie jimmie howard signed 1 8x10.sent 4/20/15 got back today with letter stating he will no longer sign unless for a charity donation $20 for card and $30 per photo..happy to get this one back....hope every ones mail boxes are full..

BANNED

Country

added another baseball player got kc royals rookie pitcher Brandon Finnegan..received 2 baseball cards signed and personalized..took about a month. mailed to the minor league club.. happy collecting

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Celtics New York Giants
    See sportsseller24's Items on eBay

Congrats on the successes. I worked in the same classroom as Jimmy Howard's mother last school year. Very good family, and an overall good guy from all I have seen and heard. Congrats on the autos!

BANNED

Country

thanks @cardbuyer..nice to add him to my redwing collection..