Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You have to see this guys

The last two week's been bery bery good to me....lol....

One shot in the attick and one in a basement....this is ridiculous, the stuff i got can have me open a store, imagine the quantity of items.....3 complete runs and the final count i 325 full boxes....

The man was an import seller in the 1970' and he seised operations due to health problems. The stuff was baried since so i am discovering boxes of vintage stuff. This is so much fun, you should see the stuff i am finding. Some items make's you crack whaen you pick tehm up and make's you say `` hum, they really needed this back then`` but just the vintage packaging are awesome...so since we are all child collectors....

here's for you guys.....some stuff from all around the world.....

more to come

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's a few more pics....Some of the carvings are very nice and the dark ebony carvings are simply pieces of art...

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See storagefindsales's Items on eBay

Nice find

SCF Rewards
    Country

You bet....lots of fun since some of the cases are still intact, never been opened....

Last 5 cases pulled out seemed to be identicle...all shipping tags from 1967 (photo no. 3 with Custom's stamping)...i opened two to confirm...all 5 cases had 4 boxes of vintage figurines....total count...1440 Trolls...I kept 3 complete cases unopened.......6 different colors of Trolls...

check this out....you never know what you will find, that's the fun part of it...like Xmas....lol
    Last picture is also some vintage stuff i found in one of the box...all have the original packing....