Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

You posted a link without looking for it? That's interesting. His credentials are all you need when you are afraid to look at other opinions.

again, the twist master twists and blames the rest. i would say it must be nice to live in such a strange place, but I know it is not.
    the only people afraid are people like yourself who who rather allow people to continue to hurt themselves than to stand against the current social paradigm.

good luck

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

again, the twist master twists and blames the rest. i would say it must be nice to live in such a strange place, but I know it is not.
    the only people afraid are people like yourself who who rather allow people to continue to hurt themselves than to stand against the current social paradigm.

good luck

What did I miss? Whom am I blaming, for what?

Maybe you can just google the object of your affection? See what your "distinguished" doctor has been doing for the last 40 years. He has been discredited by just about everyone in the field.

Who am I "allowing to hurt themselves"? How am I doing this? What "social paradigm"? Do you make any sense in your posts anymore, or just spew for the sake of spewing? It doesn't make you look intelligent; it makes you look terribly confused.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nated-her.html

The divorced civil rights activist, who was outed as white by her parents last week, also revealed that she was bisexual in a new interview that aired on NBC News'TODAY show on Wednesday.

In another interview with NBC on Tuesday night, she went even further - saying that she 'can't prove' that Larry and Ruthanne Dolezal are her parents because 'there's been no biological proof'.

'I'm not saying I can't prove they're not, but I can't prove that they are,' said Dolezal. 'The birth certificate was issued a month and a half after I'm born. There are no medical witnesses to my birth - it was in the woods.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

This girl should just close her mouth from this point onward. And yes, she can PROVE they ARE her parents; it's called a DNA test.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Now this we can agree on this girl should shut her yap
    This girl should just close her mouth from this point onward. And yes, she can PROVE they ARE her parents; it's called a DNA test.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It doesn't make you look intelligent; it makes you look terribly confused.

if your opinion mattered to me, that may have been hurtful.

of course he is being discredited, he is going again the modern paradigm our pop culture has created.

these people need help and instead of getting help they are being encouraged to continue their self destructive ways.

but don't pay attention to me and my posting, I am just dumb and confused.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

if your opinion mattered to me, that may have been hurtful.

of course he is being discredited, he is going again the modern paradigm our pop culture has created.

these people need help and instead of getting help they are being encouraged to continue their self destructive ways.

but don't pay attention to me and my posting, I am just dumb and confused.

He is being discredited because he is WRONG.

A "modern paradigm"? I think you are confusing "public opinion" and "scientific study" The science is not a modern paradigm. YOUR MAN is a dinosaur on the subject matter.

Care to explain what "self-destructive" ways are?

You are NOT dumb and confused, your WILFULL IGNORANCE only makes you appear that way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, first of all since I HATE PC culture, I'm going to speak my mind the best I can on this subject.

Bruce/Caitlyn/Whatever the hell he/she wants to call him/herself....will never be 100% female, he/she.....seriously forget the pronouns, That particular person was biologically born as the male sex and has an outward appearance (somewhat) of the female sex.

This may surprise a few people but, as much as I'm ok with Trans-people having the right to outwardly change their sex and as much as they DO deserve to be treated just like everyone else....I personally do NOT fall in line with those that believe that particular person is a woman....or for that matter than ANY trans individual is the outwardly sex they are trying to be.

I believe that particular person is a MALE who has an outward appearance of a FEMALE and wants to be treated as a FEMALE because that particular person believes that the sex that particular person was biologically born with was incorrect.

And science most definitely proves that there is something to this....but I call a spade a SPADE.

Caitlyn is NOT a woman....not biologically anyways, and not 100% either.

Caitlyn is outwardly a female, inwardly a male....that's it, that's all.

The color of skin for humans is one thing, ethnicity is another.....Caucasians can NOT be African descendants just by changing their color or by changing their hair or by embracing their culture....and vice versa.

There are various things people CAN truly change about themselves, even things they are supposedly born with....like religion (for example).

But if you were born Caucasian and male...that is what you are.

You can outwardly change it all you want, but you will NEVER truly be the things you simply can not change.

NATURE/GOD/DNA/Whatever you want to attribute....made you that way.

I agree with you 100%. Now that that happened we can close down P&R haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Care to explain what "self-destructive" ways are?

people like you allowing those that need help to go untreated under the guise of liberalism.
    liberals are getting close to ruining the economic and social structures of the world, but hey as long as people are "free".

too bad freedom requires hardwork which does not seem to be in the liberal agenda

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

people like you allowing those that need help to go untreated under the guise of liberalism.
    liberals are getting close to ruining the economic and social structures of the world, but hey as long as people are "free".

too bad freedom requires hardwork which does not seem to be in the liberal agenda

The only "help" people need is to be accepted for who they are. The LGBT community do not have a problem with who they are. They have a problem with how YOU treat them. You are so BLOODY IGNORANT on the whole issue. Look up the literature on your helpful "Aversion therapy". The current literature, not the garbage you believe from the 50s and 60s. Take a chance at enlightening yourself.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast