Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Trading for Andrew Shaw, Blackhawks, John Klingberg and more

I decided to let my old thread die and start a new one. It wasn't having much luck.

I've got over 900 scans in my bucket. It is sorted alphabetically, by last name. I haven't been able to add to it as frequently as I like (because of my sports cards blog), but I do add to it a few times a month.

I have started using the Paypal Ship Now, which has brought down my cost to ship north of the border. Because of this, I'm more than happy to work trades with my Canadian friends.

This isn't an all-inclusive list, but these are the things I am looking for:

- Andrew Shaw - my player PC. Obviously, anything that I do not have, I want. Below is the list (as of 7/25/15).
    img315 by kekinsley, on Flickr
    - Chicago Blackhawks Black Diamond Championship Rings (I want to complete this set)
    - Chicago Blackhawks Day with the Cup (I want to complete this set as well, in time)
    - John Klingberg
    - Jeremy Roenick on card autographs, particularly 2011-12 Prime Namesakes
    - Joel Quenneville - really want to find autos
    - Teuvo Teravainen
    - Mario Lemieux on card autos and mem
    - Jaromir Jagr autos and mem
    - John-Michael Liles - low numbered, autos and Mem
    - Cameron Schilling autos that I don't have
    - Daniel Carcillo - low numbered, autos and Mem

If you see things you like, let me know what it is and I can take a look through buckets. I can always look for other things, but those listed above are things that will jump to the top of the line. Please be patient, as I am not on daily. It may take me a few days to get to you. While I'm not always as fast as I'd like on the messaging, I do ship out quickly. Please check my feedback if you're concerned about that.

Thanks for taking a look!
    -Kin
    Last edited by wvu_class_of_2001; 10-11-2015 at 07:12 PM. Reason: updating my checklist

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

ttt

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bump for the evening.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

anybody...?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Added another 25 or so items to my bucket - a couple each of Bjugstad, Beau Bennett, Tarasenko...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Updated my Shaw checklist. Looking to make more trades!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Added more cards...up to 999 pics in the album...also looking for Cameron Schilling cards now.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Updated the Shaw checklist and added a bunch of new auto/#d/mem cards to my bucket that I got back from COMC. Let's make some trades!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ttt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast