Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I am pumped up for this product! I have been waiting a really long time for this.... and we are FINALLY going to see auto'd buybacks of the Iconic 2014-15 Young Guns.

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

I don't want more young guns.

I guarantee you Upper Deck just printed more young guns for this set and then got them signed.

Easy way to make easy money.

Not for me.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't want more young guns.

I guarantee you Upper Deck just printed more young guns for this set and then got them signed.

Easy way to make easy money.

Not for me.

I would love to see how you can possibly guarantee that.

Seriously, when there are literally thousands of each of them out there, you don't think they've got enough replacement stock or the ability to go to the market and grab some, rather than firing up the printing press again? Let's get serious here.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I would love to see how you can possibly guarantee that.

Seriously, when there are literally thousands of each of them out there, you don't think they've got enough replacement stock or the ability to go to the market and grab some, rather than firing up the printing press again? Let's get serious here.

As a matter of fact, given the printing setup costs, etc., it's probably cheaper for them to go out and buy lots of YG's on the open market.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pssssh, who are you guys kidding? they just printed extra's for stock when they originally printed them ;). No need to fire up the printers, no need to spend money. Just pure profit ;)
    Last edited by oogabooga99; 06-17-2015 at 08:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://www.beckett.com/news/2015/06/...deck-buybacks/

Each pack will contain two cards and one of them will be a buyback from a previously-released Upper Deck product. Many of these hits will be hard-signed autographs, including signed Young Guns cards of the best freshmen from the past two seasons that are either limited to the player’s jersey number or a gold version that celebrates the company’s 25th anniversary and fittingly numbered to 25. It has been revealed that all non-rookie buyback cards featuring current and retired stars are numbered to five copies or less and there is also an opportunity to find hot boxes where every pack has a card signed by Wayne Gretzky.

A numbered numbered card?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ugh...was wondering if this would happen...lol

Hot box of gretzky auto's. ..yuk..
    Is gretzky turning into johnny bower..???

Gretzky auto more common than a 90's base card soon..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

It's what sells Upper Deck for them. Gretzky and McDavid.

The Great One will never become Bower like anyone else in hockey who signs even remotely close to Gretzky no matter how good they are. Deep pockets for Gretzky is the only thing that off sets this scenario. Deep pockets that belong to people who don't even know who the next supposed Gretzky is this year or any other year for the past 20 seasons.

I've never pulled a decent Gretzky. But then again I don't bust much Upper Deck. I prefer to bust something that I can get an actual good card that I can keep for a long time and not feel like selling it every other day.

I've actually found myself reading more of KingKuba's posts lately eventhough I have him on ignore and actually agreeing with his bitterness. #ThingsNoOneEverSays

I think I should put myself on ignore.
    Master List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Meh, I'm torn with this product. On one hand, it allows me to hopefully great some neat buybacks, but they will be wayyyy overpriced. No thanks. Maybe i'll take a chance on a few select cards once this is released, but no way i'm breaking this product.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Sweet Mother, you people are a bunch of Debbie-Downers........... as far as I'm concerned this is Upper Deck's personal apology to me for that whole Pierre-Marc Bouchard mess a couple years ago :D

NOTHING better than a buyback!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast