Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: ROMLB Questions

SCF Rewards
    Country

ROMLB Questions

Does it matter if a Manfred ball is signed by a player who never played during his era?

Also is it safe to buy these on eBay are they real?

On eBay they have the Price+Shipping+Import charges will there potentially be more import charges if its moving from the U.S. to Canada on top of all of this?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it is for your personal collection, no it probably wouldn't matter if it was on a specific ball. I know some people are picky about that but not me. Just as long as you have the autograph that's what counts. I assume they would be real. I don't see any fake ROMLB ever
    Collecting: Yordano Ventura, Salvador Perez, Mike Moustakas, and especially Eric Hosmer.

Always looking for Autographs with Bible verse inscriptions