Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

It amazes me how quickly people politicize deaths. And I'm talking about both sides.

I'm sorry but it needs to be talked about.

Or esle, when are we supposed to talk about it?

When no one cares? Or until the NEXT mass shooting?

There WILL be another mass shooting in the future BTW.

This is the way of life in America nowadays.....there is no stopping it.

It's just a matter of when and why.

And the difference is that they are coming a lot faster than in the past.

USA #1 once more....at horrific mass shootings that get people emotional enough to debate, but not sane enough to do anything at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love how the first reaction is to always discredit the information because you don't like the source. I realize that at times there is validity to the discredit, but usually that is in times when the info is clearly biased. In this case there is nothing to be gained by anyone by pointing out he was on drugs. In fact, it looks like Inforwars was doing a better job than anyone else because they were ahead of the game over the big news stations.

Now CBS is covering the same angle. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/charlest...drug-suboxone/

OK fair enough, sorry about discrediting the website offhand, but I don't want to read ANYTHING from a crazy conspiracy theories website, and that's exactly what ifowars is.

I'm ok with CBS and for that matter even if it had been Fox News.....even they have more credibility than a man who literally believes the Illuminati is real ant that the NEW WORLD ORDER is on it's way and Americans are gonna be in concentration camps in like 5 years or so.

Seriously.....take an hour or so to hear and read the rantings of Alex Jones...the man is absolutely off his mind, and to be fair he isn't an ally to the right or the left.

Anyways....Ok, there might be a drug component to the story.

But have you taken a chance to read his manifesto?

here, I have it:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...g_en%7Clang_pt

^it's not that long, but here is the damning evidence that he not only planned this, but there is a political and racial component to all of this:

“I have no choice,I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.”

“The event that truly awakened me was the Trayvon Martin case. I kept hearing and seeing his name, and eventually I decided to look him up. I read the Wikipedia article and right away I was unable to understand what the big deal was. It was obvious that Zimmerman was in the right. But more importantly this prompted me to type in the words ‘black on White crime’ into Google, and I have never been the same since that day.”

^This is pretty clear....he planned the attacks, there is a political and racial motive for doing what he's doing....

Replace blacks with "Infidels" and replace the shooter from a racist white kid to a Muslim fanatic....what do you have?

C'mon guys, liberal or conservative....this guy doesn't represent the values of either political ideology.

This guy represents the hatred that comes from being a frustrated white supremacists.

He enacted that frustration on what he deems to be "the problem".

Again, this is no different than when an Islamic fanatic takes his frustration on what he deems to be "the problem".

I'm not here to chastise conservatives or the GOP or anything like that.

I KNOW that these are NOT the values of conservatives....they are the values of Hatred.

I want to give you guys one more bit of information....it was Jon Stewarts opening monlogue to the Daily Show after the attacks....I think it really says everything that needs to be said:

Last edited by JustAlex; 06-21-2015 at 11:06 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Was there a clear political motive in those shootings?

Because that's usually a big component to terrorist attacks.

What is the "political" motive in this case? Looks to me as nothing but hatred. How was he "politically motivated"? Are you equating his personal philosophy to a political motive?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is the "political" motive in this case? Looks to me as nothing but hatred. How was he "politically motivated"? Are you equating his personal philosophy to a political motive?

His manifesto.

He talks about blacks as a problem he needs to solve, he talks about the Trayvon Martin case and how that "woke him up".

I mean, just do a little experiment...

Replace white supremacist with Islamic fanatic and Blacks with infidels and you have a terrorist, do you not?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I will take this one it is political because ALex says so. See if the world of Alex EVERYTHING is politically and religiously motivated. And if it is not Alex will spin in that way for you and beat it in your head til you agree or get tired and move on. See Alex use to sound intelligent but as P and R comes to a close we will see as Sheldon says ITS A TRAP.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

His manifesto.

He talks about blacks as a problem he needs to solve, he talks about the Trayvon Martin case and how that "woke him up".

Replace white supremacist with Islamic fanatic and Blacks with infidels and you have a terrorist, do you not?

For me, the difference between this instance and say, an Islamic bombing attack in a market, is one is the act of an individual who clearly has psychological disorders and the other is an act carried out by an organization with a clear political agenda. Yes, this guy's rantings have an air of political agenda, but you can not take them simply at face value and immediately equate them to political terrorism. Were he part of a group that shared the same agenda, then I would agree with you, but one psychopath going on a killing spree while ranting is not political terrorism.

The very definition of terrorism is "the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims". While Roof may have believed in his mind that his actions would somehow result in some monumental change, nobody in their right mind would believe that killing 9 people, or even several dozen people, would result in some paradigm shift. At most, Roof was a perverted version of a vigilante because he thought he was somehow saving the country from blacks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

His manifesto.

You could say that about any attack. Just because this kid posts a manifesto doesn't make it relevant to terrorism. You have to look at the entire context of the attack. My main reason for NOT labeling it as terrorism is the lone nature of the attack. No one else is fighting his cause (I think he even mentions that). He's a lone kid filled with hatred. Nothing more.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

For me, the difference between this instance and say, an Islamic bombing attack in a market, is one is the act of an individual who clearly has psychological disorders and the other is an act carried out by an organization with a clear political agenda. Yes, this guy's rantings have an air of political agenda, but you can not take them simply at face value and immediately equate them to political terrorism. Were he part of a group that shared the same agenda, then I would agree with you, but one psychopath going on a killing spree while ranting is not political terrorism.

The very definition of terrorism is "the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims". While Roof may have believed in his mind that his actions would somehow result in some monumental change, nobody in their right mind would believe that killing 9 people, or even several dozen people, would result in some paradigm shift. At most, Roof was a perverted version of a vigilante because he thought he was somehow saving the country from blacks.

Exactly!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Someone...ANYONE, please REFUTE me....I WANT you to refute me, I'm BEGGING you to refute my arguments.

What difference at this point does it make?

You seem to think that people are saying that only Muslims can do terrorists attacks when they aren't. It is even more laughable because most Muslims are white. You are going on like they are separate or something. I know you are young but we've had white terrorists that weren't Muslims in the 90s. OKC bombing and Unibomber come to mind as the most famous ones. That too was when the media kept saying that right wing terrorists were going to attack the country left and right 24/7. They shut up about it when all the terrorist attacks kept being Middle Eastern men after that though.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (22)
    Country

habs heaven...Research the Group Christian Exodus in Dorchester county Sc. Roofs Manifesto was based on Kyle Rogers council of conservative citizens.
    Kyle Rogers was a member of the Dorchester CountyGOP executive Board.
    Research past SHeriff Ray Nash and his connections to Christian Exodus and Chuck Baldwin and Chuck baldwins connection to council of conservative citizens. Research the head of Christian exodus Cory Burnell and the league of the south.
    Ted Cruz for president South Carolina group leaders are Ex Dorchester county sheriff Ray Nash , State senator Lee bright and state rep Chumley getting money from Eric Holt Council of Conservative citizens ..

Research in in the daily kos,the southern poverty law center,local and national media.
    Last edited by Cpia; 06-26-2015 at 08:11 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast