Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Terrorist attack in SC.....9 dead, evidence points to political and racial motive!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/16/op...reat.html?_r=1

Enough is enough, it's time to CALL A SPADE A SPADE!!!

If a Muslim kills "infidels" he is deemed a TERRORIST....and he should.

If a White man kills due to a political and racial issue he is......what, mentally ill? Maybe, but he's also a TERRORIST!

There is no difference.

This man is a domestic Right-Wing terrorist hell bent on murder due to a twisted view on politics and racial issues.

GIVE HIM THE DEATH PENALTY!

***NOTE**** The Article I have linked was a NY Times piece based on the RIGHT WING terrorism that is growing in the U.S.....ironically, it was put out just ONE day before this TERRORIST slaughtered 9 innocent people going to church.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 06-19-2015 at 03:01 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

This is an obvious hate crime. Surprised took you so long to get on this Alex. I know your probably upset it was not a Chrisitian church that was attacked. because then you could have spun it 10 other ways.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

People spend way too much time arguing about how things are classified.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is an obvious hate crime. Surprised took you so long to get on this Alex. I know your probably upset it was not a Chrisitian church that was attacked. because then you could have spun it 10 other ways.

WHAT?!?!

It WAS a Christian Church!!!

And how the hell can you say what you're saying when I have said a million times that my ENTIRE family is Christian?

They ALL go to church.

BTW, if anyone is spinning this, it's FOX NEWS.... Yeah, what a surprise.

SCF Rewards
    Country

People spend way too much time arguing about how things are classified.

Because white psychopaths seem to be held to a different standard compared to Muslims.

Why is this not treated like a terrorist attack when it CLEARLY meets the text book definition of a terrorist attack?

And this is why the U.S government is trying to WARN us about RIGHT-WING terrorists that are right under our noses...

But nope we don't care....we care more about ISIS who is a million miles away than the crazy white kid with a gun saying he wants a RACE WAR and lives down the block.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Do you read before you speak? Did I say it was a Christian church? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. And you must hate your family the way bash the Christian culture. And yeah yeah save the holier than thou when i was a Christian speech. At this point in the game with a few weeks left we all heard it. Of course your an admitted coward by your own wording so I expect these kind of spins from you.Way to go out with a bang Alex.
    WHAT?!?!

It WAS a Christian Church!!!

And how the hell can you say what you're saying when I have said a million times that my ENTIRE family is Christian?

They ALL go to church.

BTW, if anyone is spinning this, it's FOX NEWS.... Yeah, what a surprise.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you read before you speak? Did I say it was a Christian church? NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. And you must hate your family the way bash the Christian culture. And yeah yeah save the holier than thou when i was a Christian speech. At this point in the game with a few weeks left we all heard it. Of course your an admitted coward by your own wording so I expect these kind of spins from you.Way to go out with a bang Alex.

Dude, read carefully....

The church that was attacked was a CHRISTIAN Church....you're saying it's not, when it is.

It was an African Methodist Christian Church.

And no, I don't hate my family or my Christian friends....

Unlike you (apperantly) I can make arguments on religion and politics without affecting the relationships I have with people.

Believe it or not, MOST people can get along even while having very contrasting beliefs.

The key is to not impose said beliefs on others.

I don't bother my family on their beliefs and vice versa.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 06-19-2015 at 05:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey bud, just a word of advice... you're making yourself look a little foolish right now. I've gotten in enough fights with girlfriends to understand what you are trying to say, but what you are actually saying is pretty much the exact opposite of what you mean. That's where the confoozion is coming in.

Anywhoo, absolutely a terrorist attack, whole thing is extremely tragic. I'm largely one of those anti-death penalty liberal nut jobs but this goon should be put out to pasture as quickly and cost efficiently as possible.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

FWIW, any attack on the public at large can be seen as terrorism. However, we usually reserve the "terrorism" tag for attacks that are not directed at anyone in particular. This guy targeted a race. That makes it a HATE crime more so than anything else. If you want to call a non-muslim attacker a terrorist, stick to guys like the Colorado theatre shooter. THAT was terrorism.
    Last edited by habsheaven; 06-20-2015 at 07:50 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Terrorist attack? It is pretty obvious it was churchplace violence....
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast