Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Well said it was a hate crime. But we will stand by while Alex perches on the soapbox.
    FWIW, any attack on the public at large can be seen as terrorism. However, we usually reserve the "terrorism" tag for attacks that are not directed at anyone in particular. This guy targeted a race. That makes it a HATE crime more so than anything else. If you want to call a non-muslim attacker a terrorist, stick to guys like the Colorado theatre shooter. THAT was terrorism.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

THat is the funny part you think you are making arguments but an argument has to go two ways. You make statements then give us a lesson n your former culture. Your probably not even 30 but yet have lived the life of Forest Gump. JESUS!!!!!!!
    Dude, read carefully....

The church that was attacked was a CHRISTIAN Church....you're saying it's not, when it is.

It was an African Methodist Christian Church.

And no, I don't hate my family or my Christian friends....

Unlike you (apperantly) I can make arguments on religion and politics without affecting the relationships I have with people.

Believe it or not, MOST people can get along even while having very contrasting beliefs.

The key is to not impose said beliefs on others.

I don't bother my family on their beliefs and vice versa.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I read on Inforwars that this guy was found with some pretty strong drugs. It isn't getting much media attention but I read that he was on Soboxone which causes (among other things) anxiety, depression, nervousness, abnormal thinking, abnormal dreams, agitation, apathy, depersonalization, hallucination and attempted suicide. If he really was using this stuff then it isn't hard to figure out where the psychosis to do something like this could come from.

Infowars link http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/was-charl...altering-drug/

SCF Rewards
    Country

So people on the left invent a term and push it as law (hate crime) because everyone else that is going around doing a mass killing is doing it for love and then when people use it correctly like in this case they get mad that people don't use another term? Geez. And to make matters worse the media is the one that makes up and decides what gets covered and how it gets covered and then they complain that it "didn't get covered correctly" and whine more.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really?

Alex Jones?

The dude is absolutely insane, you know that?

Like....he believes EVERYTHING is a conspiracy theory.....and I mean EVERYTHING.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So people on the left invent a term and push it as law (hate crime) because everyone else that is going around doing a mass killing is doing it for love and then when people use it correctly like in this case they get mad that people don't use another term? Geez. And to make matters worse the media is the one that makes up and decides what gets covered and how it gets covered and then they complain that it "didn't get covered correctly" and whine more.

And to be FAIR...."Hate Crimes" are stupid.

Crimes are crimes.

If a white guy kills another white guy because he hated his guts....that's a "Hate Crime".

I'm not particularly interested in the White vs. Black thing on this matter or even the retarded gun debate.....because I've had enough about that.

I'm interested in branding this into what it actually is....a TERRORIST attack.

No....you don't have to be Muslim to be a terrorist.

You can be white, Hispanic, Asian, or even an Eskimo.

This guy is very clearly a White Supremacist Right-Wing nutjob and because of his twisted political ideology he attacked certain people who he deems lower than himself.

That is EXACTLY what an Islamic Terrorist does.

Think of the Charlie Hebdo attacks.

Islamic Terrorrists who have a twisted political ideology attacked a group of people who they deemed to be lower than themselves (infidels) in the name of their twisted ideology (in this case, religion).

Someone...ANYONE, please REFUTE me....I WANT you to refute me, I'm BEGGING you to refute my arguments.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Just to get this straight. So the Columbine shooters were terrorists, the Colorado theater shooter was a terrorist and the 22 gunned down in a school were killed by a terrorist? Got it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Really?

Alex Jones?

The dude is absolutely insane, you know that?

Like....he believes EVERYTHING is a conspiracy theory.....and I mean EVERYTHING.

I love how the first reaction is to always discredit the information because you don't like the source. I realize that at times there is validity to the discredit, but usually that is in times when the info is clearly biased. In this case there is nothing to be gained by anyone by pointing out he was on drugs. In fact, it looks like Inforwars was doing a better job than anyone else because they were ahead of the game over the big news stations.

Now CBS is covering the same angle. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/charlest...drug-suboxone/

SCF Rewards
    Country

It amazes me how quickly people politicize deaths. And I'm talking about both sides.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just to get this straight. So the Columbine shooters were terrorists, the Colorado theater shooter was a terrorist and the 22 gunned down in a school were killed by a terrorist? Got it.

Was there a clear political motive in those shootings?

Because that's usually a big component to terrorist attacks.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast