Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country

What ones you still need trev? Maybe we can do a deal in person at expo?? Will you be attending?

Need these: Nelson
    Johnson
    Panik
    Gibson
    Tarasenko
    Monahan

Not going to the expo and if you want a Price I have a 2 color I'll sell you.

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

I have monahan and nelson. Send me a PM we can discuss prices.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have monahan and nelson. Send me a PM we can discuss prices.

No point, $500 for a Monahan Ultimate RPA /25 is way, way, way too high.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No point, $500 for a Monahan Ultimate RPA /25 is way, way, way too high.

I bought my barely 2clr for $60 CDN ..... yes I think its a steal ...... but on the other end of the spectrum, $500 is bending you over the table.

*** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very good pick up for that price I'd have paid more easily. I got my Mack for way less than $500 and there are 20 or so more Monahans out there for me to buy so I'm pretty confident I'll land one eventually. The Tarasenko is going to be the headache.

I bought my barely 2clr for $60 CDN ..... yes I think its a steal ...... but on the other end of the spectrum, $500 is bending you over the table.

Last edited by slypig; 10-28-2015 at 08:25 PM.

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

Well 4clr are very tough and I currently own the only 2 that have come to market online, that I've seen.

I will be ready to bid on any that come up right away. But I am willing to negotiate fairly but understand the market on these cards is way way way way too low....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well 4clr are very tough and I currently own the only 2 that have come to market online, that I've seen.

I will be ready to bid on any that come up right away. But I am willing to negotiate fairly but understand the market on these cards is way way way way too low....

The market is the market. I get holding the card for when the player is hot, as Monahan and the Flames are cold right now ..... but even at peak market value a 4clr is not a $500 card to 99.999% of the consumers

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(43)
    Country
    See kanadian75's Items on eBay

Not on your list but I got a Maatta

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not on your list but I got a Maatta

Thanks but I have at least one already. If the price was great or you have a wantslist lmk.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123