Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

What are they gonna do?

Let them get angry.

You should never under estimate what can be done by Rednecks jacked up on Mountain Dew and pride in a symbolic flag. Chances are they will be far more than angry.

It is a good thing that the Republicans in South Carolina have come together to call for the removal of the flag.

Calling Imac7065, your buddy Lindsey Graham has stopped calling for a Holy War (at least in your simple mind) and joined in the cause to remove the flag.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see anyone say NOBODY could fly it. I thought Alex's contention was that it shouldn't fly on public buildings and grounds.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always find this kind of comical. The people who are most offended by the Confederate flag are the ones who never had anything to fear from slavery. I could see elderly blacks who were around during the days of oppression and were forced to ride in the back of the bus being offended, but a bunch of white people and blacks who are under 40 being offended is a joke.

I personally could care less either way. Take it down, leave it up, whatever. I just can't get pass the silliness of a bunch of white people being offended by it.

I'm not offended by the flag....

I don't like the fact that a STATE GOVERNMENT is ENDORSING said flag to fly in public space because of RETARDED "Southern Heritage" nonsense....

The Confederacy LOST...they were TRAITORS, they were SLAVERS!

There's nothing noble about them, there's nothing to be proud.

If individuals want to own that flag and fly it in their private property....go right ahead, I won't say a damn thing.

But government should not!

And thankfully, even GOPers have FINALLY come to their senses.

Lindsey Graham has said to take it down, and now so has GOP SC Governor Nikki Haley.

Here, at the end of SCF P&R's life let me do a first....

THANK YOU GOP FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Don Lemon had a shocker and hit the point of Usama I mean Obama dropping the N bomb. The flag and the word some offended some not. Like many things

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I don't think there are many that understand much of anything about the Civil War, why it started or what role slavery played in it. I have heard many people say the Civil War was over slavery yet they can't explain why the Civil War started in April 1861, nearly two full years before the Emancipation Proclamation. Slavery was but a small part of the bigger issue that the South was upset over, an issue called sectionalism. They also can't grasp that while most northern states were free, the white in the north were both getting rich off of the backs of southern slaves and many had slaves themselves. Abolishing slavery in the South was nothing more than a political ploy by Lincoln to try and win the war.

I personally don't fly a rebel flag, but I know people who do including my neighbor, and none of the ones that I know that do are racist. For them it is Southern heritage pride, nothing more.

I also find it amazingly ironic that the exact people who support burning the American flag as a form of free speech fully support banning flying another flag while totally ignoring those people's right to free speech.

Here is my spin. I personally support burning both flags as long as they are your personal property and you are not creating a fire hazard. As far as them being on state property they should have never been there in the first place. The confederate flag, swastika or the flag from the republic of china have nothing at all to do with the United States gov't. However is someone wants to fly a flag on their own personal property knock yourself out. Just don't be a hypocrite and get mad at me because I will be reppin Malcolm X and the Black Panthers.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

I won't debate this stupid question & I'm very glad this P & R section will be gone starting July. On that simple note I must ask why we will & accept 1 whacked out white guy to dictate our Freedom of Expression & our Southern history, heritage, & pride? I will NOT stop flying the C.S.A. battle flag in front of my house nor will I stop flying the U.S. flag that flies beside it.Now UT at Austin wants to remove the Jefferson Davis monument that stands on the grounds. Ridiculous!! Pretty soon we will have to tear down all monuments that represent. any kind of Civil War history. Because of one idiot which is total bull dung to me!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I still never understood how supposed proud Americans can go around waving flags of those who attempted to overthrow the gov't of their beloved country. That makes as much sense as building statues to pay homage to bin Laden.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (44)
    Country
    Cincinnati Reds Texas Rangers

I still never understood how supposed proud Americans can go around waving flags of those who attempted to overthrow the gov't of their beloved country. That makes as much sense as building statues to pay homage to bin Laden.

Opinions vary & the second part of this comment/post is just plain stupid.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Banning if the American Flag cannot be too far behind....

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm not offended by the flag....

I don't like the fact that a STATE GOVERNMENT is ENDORSING said flag to fly in public space because of RETARDED "Southern Heritage" nonsense....

The Confederacy LOST...they were TRAITORS, they were SLAVERS!

There's nothing noble about them, there's nothing to be proud.

If individuals want to own that flag and fly it in their private property....go right ahead, I won't say a damn thing.

But government should not!

And thankfully, even GOPers have FINALLY come to their senses.

Lindsey Graham has said to take it down, and now so has GOP SC Governor Nikki Haley.

Here, at the end of SCF P&R's life let me do a first....

THANK YOU GOP FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING!

Brace yourself. The Confederate flag IS NOT the flag of a traitors. In fact, in spite of every liberal who thinks they know it all saying it is, the Confederate flag is a BATTLE flag, nothing more.

This is the first flag of the Confederate States of America.

This is the second flag of the Confederate States of America, which was changed because many thought it looked like a surrender flag.

This is the third flag of the Confederate States of America.

This was NEVER the Confederate flag. It was a battle flag. Nothing more.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast