Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am BUYING--- Looking to spend up to $5,000

Have around $5,000 to play with. Looking to buy larger lots mainly (if I'm being honest- because you usually get a much better deal by buying in bulk)

Looking for the usual guys- Brady, Manning, Montana, Favre, Luck, Unitas, Rice, Barry Sanders, HOF Autos, high grade cards....etc.

Not really looking for any cards with an individual sale value under $50.

Please send me a PM with pictures and your asking price (whether individual prices and/or for all). Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nepatsfan12dt's Items on eBay

Good luck buying stuff if you have a difficult time responding to PMs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry bud- can't access my account from my phone for some reason, so I can only reply on my desktop. Might have missed your message. Will go back through.