Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Equality!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Alex your meltdown as P and R ends is a very interesting read. I do hope you find happiness sometime in your life.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's right far right Christians....YOU LOST!

Hey Brain Surgeon, if it was not for conservatives that evolved in their thinking there would not be legalized gay marriage.

your original post was really freaking obnoxious even for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After literally DECADES of Far right Christians demonizing gays, saying they're going to HELL, calling them an abomination, a mental disease, abnormal subhumans who are DISGUSTING, FILTHY, PERVERTS!

You really think my little snipe at them was really THAT obnoxious?

Ok, whatever, I really don't care.

But, I'm gonna DOUBLE DOWN right now...

@Far Right Christians.....how does it feel to be on the WRONG side of history?

How does it feel to see the MAJORITY of the nation embrace something your insane god thinks it merits DEATH by stoning?

How does it feel to see the U.S progress to this level where Marriage is FINALLY equal and ADAM & STEVE can get married just like any other straight couple?

HOW DOES IT FEEL?

I have three words for ALL Far right christians today.....DEAL WITH IT!

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART....THANK YOU VERY MUCH SCOTUS!!!!!

CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES....C'MON!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats Homosexual couples. You have now won the right to do something you already could but now have to pay more taxes for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh, and I guess you also now have the right to own a 30$ piece of paper now. So there's that.
    Last edited by boba; 06-26-2015 at 10:05 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex, I must apologize for my use of obnoxious in describing your original post. The word I was looking for was classless.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex, I must apologize for my use of obnoxious in describing your original post. The word I was looking for was classless.

Everyone around the world....C'MON!!!

Too busy partying man....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Good for them. It's about time. Now if you force my church to perform marriages I will be upset

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now if you force my church to perform marriages I will be upset

Agreed.

If any gay person tries to force any church to marry them....I will immediately stand up AGAINST that individual.

================================================== ====================================

And now let's see how the GOP reacted to all of this:

"I will not acquiesce to an imperial court any more than our founders acquiesced to an imperial British monarch. We must resist and reject judicial tyranny, not retreat" -HUCKABEE

^HAHAHAHAAHAHA

"Marriage between a man and a woman was established by God, and no earthly court can alter that." -BOBBY JINDAL

^This idiot has clearly never read the OT to see how marriages really were back then.....Jesus!

"Today, 5 unelected judges redefined the foundational unit of society. Now it is the people's turn to speak" -SANTORUM

^I'm seriously starting to wonder if these morons even know how our government really works...

"As a result of this decision, the only alternative left for the American people is to support an amendment to the U.S. Constitution to reaffirm the ability of the states to continue to define marriage." -SCOTT WALKER

^HAHAHAHAAHA.....Oh my god....it's just too funny...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

pandora's box? with marriage comes divorce

i'm going with my ancestors on this one,the scots,you go out in public and announce that you are married and you are married

the rest is religion wanting power and government wanting money

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast