Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: maxzemke24's IP thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

maxzemke24's IP thread

June 25th, 2015 West Michigan Whitecaps(Tigers A) vs. Lansing Lugnuts(Blue Jays A)

Only graphed pre game and only did Lansing because of tons of 50/50's.

DJ Davis 3/5 - Signed 2 2012 Bowman Draft picks and 1 2014 THM. One of the Bowman Draft picks for steeltowninwv.

Richard Urena 5/5 - Signed 5 2014 Bowman Chrome Prospects. 4 for steeltowninwv.

Justin Atkinson 2/2 - Signed 2 4x6's for me.

I didn't see Chase De Jong at all, Sean Reid-Foley started the game so he didn't sign, Tigers number 2 Prospect Derek Hill ignored after the game by the dugout and I didn't wait to catch him by the bus.

Now that school is over I should be getting to one game a series if not more. Next up Lake County over the Fourth. Thanks for the views and I will be taking 50/50's.

Max

SCF Rewards
    Country

July 5th, 2015 Lake County Captains vs. Lansing Lugnuts

Graphed Lake County

Bobby Bradley 4/4 - Signed 4 2014 bowman prospects

Dorssys Paulino 1/1 - Signed a 2013 bowman prospects card

Francisco Mejia 2/2 - Signed a 2015 paper and chrome card.

Didn't see Justus Sheffield who I had 5 cards for.

May see Great Lakes tonight if not will get them eventually. Still taking 50/50's for visiting teams preferred.

Max

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice stuff! Which teams can you 50/50?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm trying for one game a series so Bowling Green, west michigan, great lakes, beloit, wisconsin, and dayton for sure.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm trying for one game a series so Bowling Green, west michigan, great lakes, beloit, wisconsin, and dayton for sure.

Interested in the following players, please let me know if you can do them.

Justin Williams (Bowling Green)
    Jonathan Reynoso ( Dayton Dragons)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Definetly can get those done. shoot me a pm and we can work something out.

Max

SCF Rewards
    Country

July 7th, 2015 Great Lakes Loons vs. Lansing Lugnuts

Only went for Great Lakes because of the top prospects and 50/50's. Only did pre game inside and had to leave early so I couldn't get anything done post game like I had planned.

Alex Verdugo 7/7 - Really surprised he signed all 7. He signed for the four guys who were there and we all had 4+ cards and he signed them all no problem. Seemed like a really nice guy.

Grant Holmes 3/7 - Seemed like a nice guy and only signed one of each card I had. Look for him to be in the Bigs in a few years.

Julian Leon 1/1 - Signed a MWL ball side paneled. He seemed like a good guy for the 12 prospect for the Dodgers. Wish he would have sweet spotted but I can't complain!

Jay Gibbons 2/2 - Signed and '03 Diamond Kings and '04 Topps. Has a really bad graph and didn't really want to sign but he did. This guy was absolutely jacked out of his mind. Lol

I would be glad to take more 50/50's for visiting teams. LMK who you may need or want and we can work something out. Thanks for the views.

Max

SCF Rewards
    Country

July 21st, 2015 Bowling Green Hot Rods vs. Lansing Lugnuts

Justin Williams - 4/7 asked if signing 3 was ok and one card fell out of the photo corners so he signed an extra one for me.

Nick Ciuffo - 4/4 seemed like a good guy. glad to get him.

I got those guys done early so headed over to get Lansing.

DJ Davis - 3/5 this is the most I've gotten of him at one time, seems like an ok signer and am getting down there on stuff I need to get done.

Shane Dawson 1/1 signed a MWL ball for me. Having a breakout year and was just back after winning the Pan Am games with team Canada.

Thanks for reading!

Max

SCF Rewards
    Country

July 24th, 2015 Dayton Dragons vs. Lansing Lugnuts

Gavin Lavalley 3/3
    Tejay Antone 3/3
    Wyatt Strahan 2/2
    Jonathan Reynoso 2/2 (dbacksfan)

Will be seeing Beloit and Wisconsin soon if anyone needs any 50/50's done.

Max

SCF Rewards
    Country

August 8th Wisconsin Timber Rattlers vs Great Lakes Loons

Kodi Medeiros 3/4 - Signed for the 6 guys who were there but personalized for everyone. Kinda hard to believe a 19 year old kid in low A would personalize but glad to get him.

Devin Williams 1/2 - He is one per and personalized.

Wisconsin was easily one of the worst teams I may have ever seen. As for the game until the 8th inning there was more errors than innings played, very sloppy game.

Until next time...

Max

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast