Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Far Right reaction towards SCOTUS ruling...

So some people didn't like my approach to how I discussed SCOTUS' ruling yesterday by going after the Far Right section of christianity.....

For those of you that don't know why I feel the way I feel towards the Far Right section of christianity.....allow me to show you:

^It really is a shame this place is coming to it's end, cuz from hear on out this is what the narrative from Far Right Christians will be....and I would've been more than happy to EXPOSE this to all of you, so you can see just what they are about.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Alex, you are not exposing anyone on here to something they are not already aware of. Most of them agree with these idiots to such a degree that they wouldn't dare speak out about it for fear of looking like a reasonable, tolerant human being.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Glenn Beck is not for nor against gay marriage. He is for states deciding whether it's legal or not. He doesn't feel the scotus should have the final say. He has stated multiple times love is love. He's the only one I watched because I know he's a conservative libertarian.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Here's glenns response. But yes put him in that gop far right box because of a 2 min clip

I have tried to be kind to those who have written such hatred to me today.

I don't understand it. As a libertarian my position on Gay marriage was that the Government should not be involved in matters of conscience at all. Years before O or Hillary.

My plea has been to love one another and not try to control one another's lives.

The atheist florist should not have to make a funeral wreath in the shape of a cross if they don't wish to.

A homosexual printer should not be forced to print signs for the Westboro baptist church, just as a Christian baker or photographer should not be forced to work for a gay couple getting married.

If they don't sell them a birthday cake, I think it is bigotry, if it is a wedding cake it is forcing them to participate in a ceremony they do not agree with. Right of conscience.

The confederate flag should not fly over a state Capitol but it makes sense at a civil war memorial in the south.

I personally don't like the confederate flag, but it is not my culture. Maybe only those in the culture get it. Maybe it is a bit like rappers and their use of the n word?

If I can buy a Che shirt or purse, certainly I can purchase a confederate flag shirt.

If you are offended you have every right.

I know I am offended when I see a shirt bearing the image of a man who rounded up poets, artists, blacks and homosexuals and shot them for sport.

But as people used to say years ago:

"Hey, it's a free country"

Is it any more?

I supported those churches that Married homosexuals in the past. Will you support those churches that don't in the future?

We all have a right of conscience. Now we can see how those who have fought for so long to be who they are support those who wish to be who they are openly.

Let's celebrate diversity right?

If we can do this, today we should celebrate. If we cannot allow others to have different lifestyle and different held beliefs we should weep.

The biggest problem is the Constitution says nothing about marriage at all. We should not allow the federal government to regulate ANYTHING in our personal lives when it deals with conscience.

I have often said the evil libertarian plan is to slowly take over the entire world and then....
    Leave every one alone! smile emoticon.

Let those who are gay live their life and speak their mind with respect. Let those who are not and have a deeply held religious view live their life and speak their mind with respect. Period.

One planet, one life. Why waste it on war and hate when there is so much to love and such little time?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

So some people didn't like my approach to how I discussed SCOTUS' ruling yesterday by going after the Far Right section of christianity.....

For those of you that don't know why I feel the way I feel towards the Far Right section of christianity.....allow me to show you:

As usual the cowardly approach to the topic loaded with one sided videos. But yet you will not show other videos where the so called far right has some that agree with the movement. But again this a typical drink my kool aide move that has now played like a broken record for years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex, you are not exposing anyone on here to something they are not already aware of. Most of them agree with these idiots to such a degree that they wouldn't dare speak out about it for fear of looking like a reasonable, tolerant human being.

So you are going to spout your crap to the bitter end of P&R? In case you have not noticed there are many socially tolerant conservatives here! But you would not notice that because you already know it all.y

SCF Rewards
    Country

As usual the cowardly approach to the topic loaded with one sided videos. But yet you will not show other videos where the so called far right has some that agree with the movement. But again this a typical drink my kool aide move that has now played like a broken record for years.

Lol, ok....show me Far Right individuals that have something rational to say about all of this.

Do you even understand why they are called the FAR Right?

You understand that MOST christians are NOT far right but actually moderate?

And did you EVER get that my grievances was ultimately with Extremist individuals?

no, I'm sure you didn't.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

So you are going to spout your crap to the bitter end of P&R? In case you have not noticed there are many socially tolerant conservatives here! But you would not notice that because you already know it all.y

Yes, I will. Are you going to troll all of my posts until Tuesday?

Feel free to post a list of the socially tolerant conservatives on this message board. And if you think YOU are one of them, don't bother.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, I will. Are you going to troll all of my posts until Tuesday?

Feel free to post a list of the socially tolerant conservatives on this message board. And if you think YOU are one of them, don't bother.

Cry me a river. It is not good form to act all butthurt when someone reacts to one posts where you intentionally try to offend people. I sure hope that Canada can get some if it's own culture so the happenings in America do not need to burden you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

All I get from you lately is empty cowardly talk. And there is no need to waste time showing you anything your mind is made up and your world is spinning and set.Just hope you can live with it,if so great.
    Lol, ok....show me Far Right individuals that have something rational to say about all of this.

Do you even understand why they are called the FAR Right?

You understand that MOST christians are NOT far right but actually moderate?

And did you EVER get that my grievances was ultimately with Extremist individuals?

no, I'm sure you didn't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast