Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

would be open to moving the palmer, do have an incoming rookie patch auto ty hilton and have a john mackey auto FT in the HOF stuff do not have peyton, traded the few I've had and they have been harder to get again than i thought... would love to do something on the lewis thats the one that i haven't been able to get for a while.... i do have another ray lewis of similar value that is my avatar FT..... check my ravens....lmk thoughts ... thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Baltimore Orioles

Next time your thinking about trade bait give me a look no Peyton or Ripken warning but have a lot of current interesting cards depending on where you are and what division you follow for either eBay to buy more for your collection of what you want or just to swap and trade with I could use the Cowboys I have a lot of Redskins Brock Osweiler Aaron Murray Tyrod Taylor and other stuff there if prospecting nice stuff man

Let me see which of those Cowboys I listed earlier in the thread that kennyandsharon is interested in and then I will get back with you. You do have a few manning/luck rookies and inserts that I could use for the PC so maybe we can work something out.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

would be open to moving the palmer, do have an incoming rookie patch auto ty hilton and have a john mackey auto FT in the HOF stuff do not have peyton, traded the few I've had and they have been harder to get again than i thought... would love to do something on the lewis thats the one that i haven't been able to get for a while.... i do have another ray lewis of similar value that is my avatar FT..... check my ravens....lmk thoughts ... thanks.

I do like the Palmer. Let me know when the Hilton comes in as I may be able to use it. The Lewis in your avatar is sharp, but as I'm sure you can appreciate, I prefer the on-card auto to the sticker auto.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See addicted36's Items on eBay

Let me see which of those Cowboys I listed earlier in the thread that kennyandsharon is interested in and then I will get back with you. You do have a few manning/luck rookies and inserts that I could use for the PC so maybe we can work something out.

Thanks!

sounds good

SCF Rewards
    Country

alright ill shoot you a pm so we can get an ongoing conversation, the Hilton should be here Monday or Tuesday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Morning Tim,
    Any interest in a 2015 Bowman Baseball Christian Walker green refractor on card auto /99? Scan is in my bucket under baseball.
    Also have some Peyton Manning inserts and maybe some other Colts scattered around the bucket.
    Looking for WR's from 2014.
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cardfanatic35's Items on eBay

Didn't see anything for the Bell but I am interested in :

Andrew Luck 2014 Panini Black Friday #7
    T Y Hilton 2014 Triple Threads Purple #33 ( 12/399 )
    Reggie Wayne 2013 Crown Royale "Test of Time" #8
    Reggie Wayne 2012 Certified Blue #52 ( 276/100 )
    Reggie Wayne 2011 Plates and Patches #87 ( 20/299 )
    Reggie Wayne 2010 Triple Threads Sepia #56 ( 279/499 )
    Edgerrin James 1999 Metal Quasars #10
    Edgerrin James 1999 Edge Titanium Heir Supply #HS8
    Edgerrin James 1999 Metal #219

In addition to the TOTC Brady, I have these if you can use any:

Tom Brady 2006 Donruss Classics "Monday Night Heroes" #MNH-29 (0209/1000)
    Tom Brady 2006 Flair Showcase "Hot Numbers" #HN24
    Tom Brady 2008 Score Select "The Franchise" #F-2 (061/999)
    Tom Brady 2009 Certified "Gold Team" #1 (0884/1000)

Thanks!

I will trade the ones you want for the brady cards, if ok post it up, thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves St Louis Rams San Diego Padres
    Twitter: @@charbrian23 See Charbrian23's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale

Torry Holt, Marshall Faulk mostly, but also some steelers and dolphins for my brothers and whatever older rookies

SCF Rewards
    Country

Morning Tim,
    Any interest in a 2015 Bowman Baseball Christian Walker green refractor on card auto /99? Scan is in my bucket under baseball.
    Also have some Peyton Manning inserts and maybe some other Colts scattered around the bucket.
    Looking for WR's from 2014.
    Rick

Hey Rick!

I could use the Walker but I'm not sure I have any '14 WR Autographs.

I can also use these:

1999 Contenders Triple Threat Manning/Harrison/James
    2005 Passing The Torch Manning /1000
    2013 Contenders Touchdown Tandems Manning/Decker

I will get you a list of my '14 WR stuff though and we can go from there.

Thanks!

I will trade the ones you want for the brady cards, if ok post it up, thanks

Trade posted. I will ship tomorrow. Thanks for the easy deal!

Torry Holt, Marshall Faulk mostly, but also some steelers and dolphins for my brothers and whatever older rookies

I don't have much Holt/Marshall but will see what I do have and also list you my Steeler stuff.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (143)
    Country

Cmb for the bell auto please

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast