Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ILbowhunter's Items on eBay

Cheap hobby boxes on Dave and Adams

was looking around for some boxes to break as i have a little cash to burn. Dave and Adams has some cheaper boxes from a couple years ago listed. they have 14-15UD artifacts for 70, UD series 1 for 60, 13-14 panini titanium for 42, or a 16 box case, 12-13 panini rookie antholgy for 39. Are these realeas any good or are you getting what you pay for? I havent bought cards in a long time and have been buying a single here and there recently but would really like to get something to bust open. I have 3-4 hundred i can play with and just wondering what some of the more seasoned guys think?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

13-14 Select at $45 a box is pretty decent, 13-14 BTP at $35 is pretty good. Even Classics at $60 isn't too bad. Playbook at $63 is worth a try. They have some good deals, you can find good stuff for the price

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

are these guys in usa or Canada??
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty sure USA

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

In all honesty Titanium is junk. I wouldn't touch that. Rookie Anthology isn't that bad but I personally wouldn't buy it. I like geschrocks suggestions. Select wasn't good to me but I can see it.

I really like the Playbook and BTP suggestions. Playbook is awesome. BTP is always pretty good. Classics is another good choice.

If I was you I would go for the BTP, Playbook, or Classics but that's my personal opinion.

Good Luck on whatever you get!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Dave and Adams is USA. They are located in the Buffalo area in addition to their online madness they have 2 retail stores as well

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Also as mentioned above by theboxbreaker, I would avoid Titanium as well...you can hit something nice but usually end up with $2 jerseys and autos.

12-13 Limited isn't horrible either at $36...it's hit or miss but you can hit some beauties in it

Hit wise:

13-14 Select - 4 Autos - 1 of them typically an auto/memorbilia of some sort (Plus extra inserts/parallels/RC's)
    13-14 BTP - Usually 5 hits, sometimes 6. 3 GU/2 Autos is the most common I've seen
    12-13 Classics - Hard signed auto in each pack
    13-14 Titanium gives you a hit a pack - GU/Auto
    13-14 Playbook - Gives you 2 hits, one being a booklet

Hope that helps. PM me if you have any questions because I've opened half of it and used almost everything else in a group breaks
    Last edited by geschrocks33; 06-29-2015 at 08:58 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also as mentioned above by theboxbreaker, I would avoid Titanium as well...you can hit something nice but usually end up with $2 jerseys and autos.

12-13 Limited isn't horrible either at $36...it's hit or miss but you can hit some beauties in it

Hit wise:

13-14 Select - 4 Autos - 1 of them typically an auto/memorbilia of some sort (Plus extra inserts/parallels/RC's)
    13-14 BTP - Usually 5 hits, sometimes 6. 3 GU/2 Autos is the most common I've seen
    12-13 Classics - Hard signed auto in each pack
    13-14 Titanium gives you a hit a pack - GU/Auto
    13-14 Playbook - Gives you 2 hits, one being a booklet

Hope that helps. PM me if you have any questions because I've opened half of it and used almost everything else in a group breaks

Thanks for the help, bought a few things to get my feet wet, really hoping to get a couple hawks players. Bought 2 limited boxes, some 10 pack packs of 07-08 UD mvp, a pre sell of SP authentic and 2 boxes of 13-14 classic. Hopefully get at least one decent card.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Definitely share the results when they come in. Good luck