Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

fun story about this peyton manning in person auto

My uncle moved to the phillapines and decided to passthis auto down to me. He came with my dad brother and i to the colts training camp in 1998 which ended up being peytons first practice after signing his rookie contract. It was pretty to cool tosay i was there and peyton litterally signed everything that day. My uncle got this 8x10 signed by peyton ken dilger and who he thought was marvin harrison but it was actually a guy named nate jacquet who was only with indy in 1998 proving to an extent that the autograph was from peytons rookie year but i guess my uncle wasnt satisfied with that apparently so he wrote the date on the picture himself! Kinda ruins the value but i wouldnt sell it anyway itll go to my son i suppose.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I know that the Colts used to have the starting QB the first day of training camp sign after morning practice at the signing tables. That was many years ago and I was very displeased that the year I finally went down to Colts camp the only thing Manning signed was those paper Colts helmets they gave out in line. Reggie Wayne and the Edge were always amazing signers for fans though. You have a very cool item for your collection and it's awesome that it will stay in your family. Thanks for sharing your autograph story!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content