Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I paid $155 to get a swift kick in the junk.

OR

"The 'SICK PATCH' case-hit from hell"

OR

"I will never learn, will I?"

OR

"How I learned to love the war and KingKuba"

So today was Quarterly Bonus day yayyyyyyy!!! Every quarter that the company does better than expected all of us staff get little bonuses on our paycheques. It ain't much, but it's better than a kick to the groin. Unlike what I bought with the bonus.

But let's leave that until the end, mmmmmmmk?

A couple days ago I was on my way home on the wrong side of the bridge so I stopped in at the LCS to buy a contest prize and the shop had boxes of Fleer Ultra on for $30. How can you say no to that? Very fun little break for thirty bucks!

The RC redemption is Stuart Pearcy of the Leafs. Yee. Haw.

Lots of shiny things! No keepers tho, oh well. It was still fun ripping open 18 packs :)

MAIL!!!! The mail has slowed to a crawl lately, there's not a lot out there when you're 3/4 done on the player PC.................

An upgrade on a 2-color patch

Another upgrade on another 2-color patch

NT Plate and a North-of-7 show-stamp

Another NT plate

A butt-ugly signed game-worn letter, I only bought it so no one else would ever own all six hahahahaaa!!

ANOTHER upgrade

A sweeeeeet patch on a Superlative Vault Linden auto, this will look so nice sitting on the shelf :)

I bought two cards off of Mike Fitz, and this is one of them. I've never met Fitzy, he lives on the other side of the country, the problem is I keep picturing him looking like Robbie Coltrane and having a Scottish accent. I love this card sooooooo much, thanks sir!!!

Picked this up at the last card show after opening a box of Lord Stanley and getting two Habs autos in it.

And a nice little addition to the tiny Joe Sakic PC

And now................the rest of the story. I took my bonus to the other LCS to buy a couple more contest prizes, which I did with great success. And there they were, brand-new boxes of SP Authentic, all shiny in their plastic wrappers. Now I could have bought a Gordie Howe Lord Stanley auto and a McDonalds Markus Naslund jersey with the mnoey, but I decided to play the boxbreaker-lottery instead. $155 later, here are the results........

Yes, I know. There's no guarantee I'll hit anything huge.

Yes, I know. It's a hobby, not an investment.

Yes, I know. I vowed to never ever EVER buy anything UD again, but I fall off the wagon everyyyyyyy time.

I know.

About halfway through the break Kevin (Linden Mafia guy) showed up and I gave him a few of the minor garbages, the UD Updates and YG Updates. The other inserts aren't worth showing either, lets's just get to the "HITS" .........

FW #1

FW #2

FWA #1

FWA #2

And last........ a case hit, yessir!!!! My only question is, IS THIS A REAL PERSON?? My apologies if yes he is and he might even be reading this, but buddy.........who in the heck are ya???????

It's a nice patch n' all........................

And that's me, lying there in agony in the fetal position. Bye Felicia.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Woulda coulda shoulda Ed!

If we all bought singles ..... well, there would be no more singles for us to buy =S

Wanna bring the Hudler Ultra /99 to the show next next month? Little project im working on!

Cya then
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

What you've never heard of the great Brandon Kozun? He put up 4 points on Toronto last year, that would be equivalent to 20 points on a good team.

Yeah that break pretty much sucked.

Very nice Linden patch and Beliveau auto though!

And I like that Zenith Moziacs plate!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was that a Paul Harvey reference in there? Nicely done sir!

Dang, I thought maybe this was gonna be a reverse psychology thread where you were gonna show us a Johnny Hockey or something at the very end (although he's a redemption eh, so maybe not such a great example)... but uh yah, Brandon Kozun? That break is a break that will live in infamy. Better luck next time ya fall off the wagon in 3... 2... 1...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the home of the Daniel and Henrik Sedin Collection Hidden Content
    Most Wanted List
    14-15 Masterpieces Sawchuk Red Stick x/35, Barber Black Stick x/25
    Any Sedin 1/1 or game worn letter
    Any Lord Stanley's Mug 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Was that a Paul Harvey reference in there? Nicely done sir!

Dang, I thought maybe this was gonna be a reverse psychology thread where you were gonna show us a Johnny Hockey or something at the very end (although he's a redemption eh, so maybe not such a great example)... but uh yah, Brandon Kozun? That break is a break that will live in infamy. Better luck next time ya fall off the wagon in 3... 2... 1...

There was a Dr Zhivago reference in there as well :D

Why are you awake???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Both of you go to bed ....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Congrats on the Linden (love the patch) and some solid upgrades to the Kesler patches.H

ow some you didn't hit me a Lazar? Bully lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

KHL Kozun. Ouch
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Nice Keslet pick ups Ed. Id be interested in the Bergeron and Kozun if youre trading them man!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

Ed

sent you Pm with something you might like/need of Kesleer

lmk
    jim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast