Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Rajon Rondo agrees to join Kings on 1-year, $9.5 million deal

The rumors about George Karl going might be true. I cannot imagine those two co-existing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The rumors about George Karl going might be true. I cannot imagine those two co-existing.

Karl will manage, think of all the deemed questionable players he's coached (with success) in the past...

Payton (twice), Iverson, Kenyon Martin, JR Smith, Cousins last year...the list continues with bad boy types. If Rondo can't gel here I think he needs to take his services elsewhere.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Am I the only one humored by the fact that Greg Monroe turned down the Lakers and Knicks to go to Milwaukee? I'm not saying it was a bad idea. In fact, I think it was a great move for him and the Bucks. It is just funny to be sitting here in 2015 and seeing those two francihses becoming an after thought.

It seems like a lot of players have been turning down New York and California for other teams lately. I don't know if that is because the teams are god awful or because they are going to states with little to no income tax instead. If you have a $100 million contract that can actually make a difference tax wise but with good teams I could see players not caring. But trying to turn around the Knicks and making less money I don't see that happening anytime soon.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

I say that the new contract Tyson Chandler got and what he has already made from his other contracts, would put him at 190 Million Bucks, is this guy even that good.

They say Hibbert to the Laker's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13...land-cavaliers

LeBron James has signed a two-year contract with the Cleveland Cavaliers, a team he brought back from despair to the NBA Finals in one season.

James agreed to the $47 million deal, which includes a player option for the 2016-17 season, on Thursday and finalized the agreement on Friday shortly before hosting a private screening for the new movie "Trainwreck," in which he has a supporting role.

I say that the new contract Tyson Chandler got and what he has already made from his other contracts, would put him at 190 Million Bucks, is this guy even that good.

No

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12