Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Free Agent Signings Thread

Hey everyone, I am making a list of where all the NBA free agents sign this offseason, if I miss anyone please post below and let me know. Thanks!

Al-Farouq Aminu, SF/PF previously with the Dallas Mavericks, signed a 4 year/$30M contract to play for the Portland Trail Blazers

Danny Green, SG of the San Antonio Spurs, signed a 4 year/$45M contract to remain with the San Antonio Spurs

Goran Dragic, PG of the Miami Heat, signed a 5 year/$90M contract to remain with the Miami Heat

Brook Lopez, C of the Brooklyn Nets, signed a 3 year/$60M contract to remain with the Brooklyn Nets

Thad Young, PF/SF of the Brooklyn Nets, signed a 4 year/$50m contract to remain with the Brooklyn Nets

DeMarre Carroll, SF previously with the Atlanta Hawks, signed a 4 year/$60m contract to play for the Toronto Raptors

Mike Dunleavy JR, SG/SF of the Chicago Bulls, signed a 3 year/$14.4m contract to remain with the Chicago Bulls

Alexis Ajinca, C of the New Orleans Pelicans, signed a 4 year/$20.2m contract to remain with the New Orleans Pelicans

Jimmy Butler, SG of the Chicago Bulls, signed a 5 year/$90m extension to stay with the Chicago Bulls

Anthony Davis, PF/C of the New Orleans Pelicans, signed a 5 year/$140m extension to stay with the New Orleans Pelicans

Paul Millsap, PF of the Atlanta Hawks, signed a 3 year/$59m contract to remain with the Atlanta Hawks

Amir Johnson, PF/C previously with the Toronto Raptors, signed a 2 year/$24m contract to play for the Boston Celtics

Khris Middleton, SG/SF of the Milwaukee Bucks, signed a 5 year/$70m contract to remain with the Milwaukee Bucks

Kyle Singler, SF of the OKC Thunder, signed a 5 year/$25m contract to remain with the OKC Thunder

Brandan Wright, C/PF previously with the Phoenix Suns, signed a 3 year/$18m contract to play for the Memphis Grizzlies

Iman Shumpert, SG of the Cleveland Cavaliers, signed a 4 year/$40m contract to remain with the Cleveland Cavaliers

Damian Lillard, PG of the Portland Trail Blazers, signed a 5 year/$120m extension to remain with the Portland Trail Blazers

Kawhi Leonard, SF of the San Antonio Spurs, signed a 5 year/$90m extension to remain with the San Antonio Spurs

Brandon Knight, SG/PG of the Phoenix Suns, signed a 5 year/$70m extension to remain with the Phoenix Suns

Tyson Chandler, C previously with the Dallas Mavericks, signed a 4 year/$52m contract with the Phoenix Suns

Paul Pierce, SF previously with the Washington Wizards, signed a 3 year, $10m contract with the LA Clippers

Kevin Love, PF of the Cleveland Cavaliers, signed a 5 year/$110m contract to stay with the Cleveland Cavaliers

Draymond Green, PF/SF of the Golden State Warriors, signed a 5 year, $85m contract to stay with the Golden State Warriors

Ed Davis, PF/C previously of the Los Angeles Lakers, signed a 3 year, $20m contract with the Portland Trail Blazers

Shane Larkin, PG previously with the NY Knicks, signed a 2 year/$3m contract with the Brooklyn Nets

Arron Afflalo, SG previously with the Portland Trail Blazers, signed a 2 year/$16m contract with the New York Knicks

Monta Ellis, SG previously with the Dallas Mavericks, signed a 4 year/$44m contract with the Indiana Pacers

Greg Monroe, PF/C previously with the Detroit Pistons, signed a 3 year/$50m contract with the Milwaukee Bucks

Thomas Robinson, PF previously with the Philadelphia 76ers, signed a 2 year/Minimum contract with the Brooklyn Nets

Dwyane Wade, SG of the Miami Heat, signed a 1 year/$20m contract with the Miami Heat

Wesley Matthews, SG previously with the Portland Trail Blazers, signed a 4 year/unknown contract with the Dallas Mavericks
    Last edited by Lithium; 07-03-2015 at 04:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Since Free Agency began 12:00am EDT, what has been the most surprising Free Agent signing? Which contracts will be seen as a value looking back, and which will GMs be regretting?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmmintz's Items on eBay

It is absolutely mind-boggling that DeMarre Carroll has turned into a 15 million per year player. He couldn't sniff our rotation in Memphis when he was here, and now this. Good for him for working so hard to get where he is, because I assure you noone in Memphis saw this coming.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

I don't think anyone did. He was the surprise player of the league last season. I have to credit Coach Budenholzer for seeing and getting so much out of guys that an average coach couldn't see or do.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A little surprised the Nets paid so much for Thad Young and Brook Lopez to come back, I really think that makes them a treadmill team, but since they don't own their draft picks for the next few years I suppose it is in their interest to not be horrible.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Maatriks39's Items on eBay

I love the idea that Suns got Tyson Chandler and maybe if they're lucky they can sign LaMarcus :D Then the Suns would be the team to watch next season. One of the suprises for me was Monta Ellis who signed a 4 year deal with Pacers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very surprised Wes Matthews got a 4 year contract near 15m a year coming off a ruptured achilles injury.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rajon Rondo agrees to join Kings on 1-year, $9.5 million deal
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jprt80's Items on eBay

Am I the only one humored by the fact that Greg Monroe turned down the Lakers and Knicks to go to Milwaukee? I'm not saying it was a bad idea. In fact, I think it was a great move for him and the Bucks. It is just funny to be sitting here in 2015 and seeing those two francihses becoming an after thought.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Am I the only one humored by the fact that Greg Monroe turned down the Lakers and Knicks to go to Milwaukee? I'm not saying it was a bad idea. In fact, I think it was a great move for him and the Bucks. It is just funny to be sitting here in 2015 and seeing those two francihses becoming an after thought.

No you are not the only one! LOL poor knicks and lakers, it's hard being a big market team right now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast