Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

New Member Trading Contest!!! Rules and details inside.

First off, you must have a Trader Rating of 50 or less to participate in the contest.

What is Trader Rating you ask??

Trader Rating is SportsCardForum's Feedback System.
    When ever a Trade or Sale is Complete you leave feedback on For that person that you just completed the Trade or Sale with.
    Whenever another member leaves you Feedback your Trader Rating number increases.
    The Higher your Trader Rating number the easier it is to evaluate your reputation as a member of Sports Card Forum.
    You can view a member’s Trader Rating Profile by clicking the Trader Rating number in parentheses on the bottom left below the User ID.

So Now we All know what Trader Rating is!

Rules are as followed:

1. You must have a Trader Rating of 50 or less. At the start of the contest (07/01/15)
    2. The goal is to get the most Completed Trade/Sales within The 60 day period.
    3. Collector Group Trades do not count in this contest.
    4. This contest runs from 07/01/10 - 08/31/15 and the person with the most COMPLETED Trades/Sales in the Trade Manager https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=412929 within this period of time, will be the winner.
    5. To encourage everyone to trade with as many different trading partner as possible, only “ONE” Trade with the same member will count towards your trade total for the purpose of this contest.
    6. Card Cash Transactions will NOT count towards your trade total for the purpose of this contest.
    7. No Negative feedback. If you receive a Negative you are automatically disqualified.
    8. You CAN NOT have any Site infractions and you must be a member in good standings.
    9. Don’t P.M. or E-mail me the links!! Post them here. Just reply to this Thread with a Completed trade/sale link and when another is to be added, just edit your reply. You can get the links from the Completed Trades section of Trade Manager.
    10. If you haven't already, you must post something about yourself in the Meet and Greet forum.
    11. Enjoy yourself and have fun!
    12. No Staff members allowed To Play Sorry!
    13. Trades must be started and completed from 07/01/15 - 08/31/15.
    14. You MUST Leave FEEDBACK!!

If you have any questions, please PM (Private Message) me and I will get back to you asap!

Example Entry:

My total completed Trades between 07/01/15 - 07/31/15

1. https://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...=show&id=74074
    2. https://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...=show&id=73504
    3. https://www.sportscardforum.com/trade...=show&id=73489

We can't have a contest here at SCF without giving out some prizes. Prizes for this contest will be in the form of CardCash (CC), which can be used here on the forum. If you don't know what CardCash is, here is a quick tutorial (CardCash.)

1st place prize: 1000 CC
    2nd place prize: 750 CC
    3rd place prize: 500 CC

Well, that's it! Have fun trading/selling cards and I hope everyone enjoys the contest here at SCF!
    Last edited by Rybowski; 08-09-2015 at 02:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies
    See ike_348's Items on eBay

Last edited by Ike348; 08-29-2015 at 10:55 PM. Reason: added trade

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See iamdetroit's Items on eBay

Last edited by TripleCrown24; 07-18-2015 at 01:53 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last edited by billy-d; 09-01-2015 at 10:56 AM. Reason: add trades

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will check everything out and award our first winner/winners.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies
    See ike_348's Items on eBay

I will check everything out and award our first winner/winners.

Any word?

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Being that there were only 3 new members that wanted to post their trades, I will get the CC out to the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers asap. Thanks for participating in the contest!

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ike348 is the winner of the New Member Trading Contest (1,000cc). billy-d is 2nd (750cc) and rounding out the podium, TripleCrown24 (500cc). Expect the CC in your accounts in the next couple days, thanks!