Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: reds ttm ?

BANNED

Country

reds ttm ?

was wondering if anyone had any luck sending ttm to the reds? was also curious to see who signs and who is a bust..thanks for any and all gelp..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Best to send during spring training. During the season you can get Mart Brennaman and can also send to retired players. I've had luck with Joe Oliver and Billy Hatcher. Frazier is usually good through ST but I sent one this year and haven't gotten it back yet but I think I sent it kind of late.

BANNED

Country

thanks for the info..

SCF Rewards
    Country

If u r looking for rite red players I have had a success with Joe Morgan and Chris Sabo.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I am a huge Reds fan and yes there are plenty of current and past Reds who sign well. The TTM Database is your best friend in finding the info you need. Robert Stephenson is a huge pitching prospect who signs very well. Tom Browning is a must have for any Reds fan and a great retired player. Someone commented on Todd Frazier and he personalized and only signed one of the cards from each mailing I sent the last two Spring Trainings. Leak and Cueto have been great for me in the past as well. For an MLB team they are one of the better clubs for TTM requests. I will say that picking out prospects before they hit the Bigs and mailing either to the team facility in spring training or c/o minor league parks will definitely pay off for you! Save your stamps on Chapman as he does not sign! I have gotten all the other big names in the past when they were younger stars like Phillips, Bruce and Votto, but I have not attempted them in years. Best of luck on your collection!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

indy thanks for the heads up..tryin to complete a set and stupid me just started sending out..so any help is awesome..i need bruce votto Phillips and frazier...I know its a crap shoot but figured id try..ill post any players I get..again thanks for the heads up..