Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country

woot woot , every body get loud , woot woot its a bashing party, Pointless and pointless, just like this comment

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Hey now, what's wrong with SP Artifacts?
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

woot woot , every body get loud , woot woot its a bashing party, Pointless and pointless, just like this comment

It might be pointless in the fact that nothing happens no matter what we say but its not unnecessary. This is a way for collectors to communicate and let out frustration if need be. With that said I have never seen SPA get bashed so hard. However is absolutely deserved.

SPA is known for the FWA and when 17 out of 60 are redemptions its a joke. That's almost 1/3 of them. The worst part is that if you take the 20 best rookies from this class half are redemptions. Absolute Fail by UD.

Second including previous stuff as "Hits" is a rip off. SPA is awful this year and you cant really defend what UD did. They rip us off and get rid of the leftovers they have. Every product is going to have bashers but when UD does crap like this they deserve it. Its a joke and its frustrating.

SPA Is my favorite product year after year but its unacceptable what UD did. I don't see how anyone can defend it.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spavs's Items on eBay

SPa is the only good looking set, with a stable value. It's the only set many collector are putting together so it's pretty frustrating for many of us...

By the way we're the client, and UD just don't give a f%#@, I tried to get information, put they playing the game, "we don't understand what you're saying"

Boycott UD is like give up on collecting, so I thing many people are using the social media way to show they're disappointment with a product the have bough... without collector's, no UD...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would love to put together the set, but what makes it so hard is not knowing if you will ever actually complete it with players sometimes not signing :(
    Collect what you like. Simple.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spavs's Items on eBay

What is really bother me is the redemption and the fact than not the entire print run of 999 exist...

The Redemption are clearly SP, some should exist in less than 100 copies...

And my math tell me than about half the other FWa are in pack...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wellfoundgem's Items on eBay

nothing wrong with having a voice and speaking out against wrongdoing, if you think its pointless then you are pretty much to blame for every lost freedom and everything that is wrong in the world.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

nothing wrong with having a voice and speaking out against wrongdoing, if you think its pointless then you are pretty much to blame for every lost freedom and everything that is wrong in the world.

Lol, dang.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Literally Hitler. And we're done.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234