Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Country

New mailday FT 2012 Kris Bryant auto! (First auto) + more. My ultimate summer thread

Looking to trade the Bryant in a 1 for 1 deal or trade up with it and something else. Was his very first issued auto. In terrific condition, sharp edges, on card signature the works. Would be at least a 9.5.

Got a lot of new football rookie AUs in too..
    2012 prominence russ wilson
    inception purple carlos hyde patch auto /50
    etc....

I NEED Mike Davis, AJ Cann, and Dylan Thompson autos from the contenders set. Really could use the cracked ice especially.

Beyond that i would like a Mike Evans auto, like Bortles and Allen Robinson, and need former Gamecock autos or sick patches. Not really looking for GU.

Im very interested in trading my game used, when trading up I will give double maybe even triple BV on them for Autos i really could use. Have no issue trading large lots for autos.

Also always looking for Panini redemption points.

have TONS of 2014 rookies and serial numbers. Will trade big lots of top name rookies and star players for an auto or two. Tons and tons of base as well, tell me who or what you want and ill trade at 3, 4, and 5x book value for low/mid end items.

If you need to finish ANY 2015 Bowman set im your man! I can probably complete any set immediately, have tons and tons and tons of dupes. Base, black border, and the foil set. Have whole sets of the base (rookie&vet) and have a whole rookie and vet set of the black border sps that i will trade or sell as well.

Thanks and HAPPY TRADING
    Last edited by Chomp; 07-03-2015 at 09:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country
    See mlbrogdon's Items on eBay

If you see something for the Cameron Artis-Payne blue auto, I would interested in that one. Malcolm
    I collect UGA Rookies:
    Hidden Content (Game used)
    Hidden Content (Auto's)
    Hidden Content (Auto's / Jersey's)
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See airborneranger78's Items on eBay

i need the PJ Hariston and Brad Daughtery autos. Really would like to get a deal for both.

BANNED

Country

Mlb i could us these. The Latti bowman auto, the cooper bowman gold ref. , the watkins red ref. , and the UD OBJ rookie.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country

Mlb i could us these. The Latti bowman auto, the cooper bowman gold ref. , the watkins red ref. , and the UD OBJ rookie.

I know the OBJ is $80, Watkins is $8, not sure on the Copper and Lattimore at this time. Beckett ran out and haven't started it up again.

What about the Lattimore and the Watkins for the Cameron Artis Payne #99. lmk

BANNED

Country

Heelsfan4life, i still like the Tre Mason topps auto /150 and the Kenny Stills auto and the bottom right and top middle Barry sanders cards in this picture http://s22.photobucket.com/user/catf...ml?sort=3&o=13

BANNED

Country

Holy cow had no idea on the OBJ rookie. Thats unreal. More interested in the cooper than the watkins, trying to get his Bowman rainbow. Would do the latti and coop

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country

Holy cow had no idea on the OBJ rookie. Thats unreal. More interested in the cooper than the watkins, trying to get his Bowman rainbow. Would do the latti and coop

okay I will post

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (21)
    Country

Posted the trade. Will go out Monday.

BANNED

Country

Thanks for ANOTHER trade. Seems we have lots of cards the other needs huh. Works outnperfectly. Mine will be out monday as wwll.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast