Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Movies that shouldn't have been made.

I know this is an old one but with hbo showing it constantly I finally have to comment. Yes the movie is The Hurricane starring Denzel Washington, this movie basically glorifies a triple murder mediocre boxer who was found guilty in not one but two separate trials. I also hate the fact that this movie changed so many facts to make him look like a saint, for anyone who wants to know the real story just visit Cal Deals the other side of the story and you will see what I am talking about. Does anybody know of any other movies that they think shouldn't have been made I would like to read about them.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Disclosure and unbreakable. Both of those movies just plain sucked.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

The new Ghostbusters movie with Melissa McCarthy and some SNL rejects. It hasn't even come out yet but the thing should never have been made especially with that cast.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mnt2007's Items on eBay

White House down and Olympus has fallen are pretty much the same. Eliminate one

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sausage Party ... atheism evangelism at it's worst

SCF Rewards
    Country

The new Ghostbusters movie with Melissa McCarthy and some SNL rejects. It hasn't even come out yet but the thing should never have been made especially with that cast.

This came out and was a dud. Looks like I was correct.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This came out and was a dud. Looks like I was correct.

Hit that one on the head good call.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

I know this is an old one but with hbo showing it constantly I finally have to comment. Yes the movie is The Hurricane starring Denzel Washington, this movie basically glorifies a triple murder mediocre boxer who was found guilty in not one but two separate trials. I also hate the fact that this movie changed so many facts to make him look like a saint, for anyone who wants to know the real story just visit Cal Deals the other side of the story and you will see what I am talking about. Does anybody know of any other movies that they think shouldn't have been made I would like to read about them.

Steve- I assume you feel the same way about the Dylan song on this same topic.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Steve- I assume you feel the same way about the Dylan song on this same topic.

You bring up a good point and I will answer with my opinion, feel free to agree or disagree.

1 Dylan wrote this song based on a face to face conversation and reading Carter's book the 16th round, so going by that the song was already flawed.

2 Dylan should have done his diligent research based on the trial transcripts which I doubt he ever read.

3 There were a lot of sports figures and celebrities grandstanding for Carter, after the second trial they all disappeared which tells me the evidence must've been pretty damning to make them all go away.

I like Dylan as a performer and I actually like the music in the song hurricane, the lyrics not so much, the violin in hurricane is awesome.

What is also an interesting fact is that Dylan stopped performing this song right after the end of the second trial, to me that lends credit to the fact that I think he regretted writing the song after all the facts came out.

I hope this is a sufficient answer jfried, take care Steve.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

Steve- I agree with your points. Celebrities tend to take on the cause du jour at any time without researching. I do like the tune as well.

By the way, another movie for your list would be Ishtar- pretty pointless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast