Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Phillies Philadelphia Flyers Philadelphia Eagles
    Twitter: @docsobolatin See Scobes's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Still fun to break all of that, even if you didn't pull anything earth-shattering.

And I get your Talking Heads reference!

Scobes
    Hidden Content -- Hidden Content
    Baseball - Mark McGwire, Roger Clemens, Mark Sobolewski, Vintage, Set Needs & Phillies (in PHI uniform)
    Hockey - Valeri Kamensky, Chris Bala, Bob Kudelski, Patrick Rissmiller, & Autos/#ed/Base cards of Flyers (in PHI uniform)
    Football - 1950-60s Vintage & Eagles Autos Golf - Tiger Woods Basketball - 76ers Autos & Low-Numbered
    ABSOLUTELY NO INTERNATIONAL TRADING!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, I was gonna say you hit the four worst autographs in Contenders, but then I took a look at the checklist and there's a plethora of other equally miserable hits you coulda had... looking on the bright side, you didn't mention getting any papercuts while busting the packs, so I guess there's that eh?

I'm just hoping all this smoke and haze absorbs all the sunlight and cools down the city like a nice Nuclear Winter... and then I'll actually be able to sleep at night without waking up in a pool of sweat.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Wow. Blaster fun at it's best

I could use the Hossa base lol (save your free postage). Congrats on hitting the Sakic for the PC

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TheForc3Within's Items on eBay

Heya Ed, if any of the Prizm Greens are available, I can use them all (except for the Gionta).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Heya Ed, if any of the Prizm Greens are available, I can use them all (except for the Gionta).

Crawford is gone and yer not fit to shine Gionta's shoes hahahaahaa!!

The rest are yours.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

This is very embarrassing, can you please send me the Gorges Artifacts base? I somehow never got one.

And if there's any PK stuff left, I'll take them off your mitts.

Cheerio from mesquite-scented Kelowna!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

This is very embarrassing, can you please send me the Gorges Artifacts base? I somehow never got one.

Hang yer head lowwwwwwwwwwwwww :p

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hey there, If the Panini Prizm Marc-Andre Fleury base is availible, I could definitely use it for my PC. Thanks so much, I'd very much appreciate that! :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I know it would be only base, but any Marc-Andre Fleury's that you own would be a big help.

And wow! You sure broke a lot of product. Thanks for being so kind to us fellow collectors :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See luckycards21's Items on eBay

Good Luck! If you get any Killorn, Hedman, or another Namestnikov, let me know!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast