Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travlncard's Items on eBay

Well I had to Start this Thread, Whats everyones thought on the ESPNs Contender?

I absolutely love this show, nothing like guys leaving it all on the line, beating the living S*!@ out of each other... For there future, there Families future... This is Pay Per View quality action for Free. Now I know its now UFC, but this show is by far the best show on tv right now!!!

P.S I really hope Cardsandbeanies sees this and creates a Cc Pool for the winner of this show!!! Hint Hint

Whats your guys thoughts, especially on the Cc Pool?

SCF Rewards
    Country

its not the UFC as you said, but a decent show...still rather watch the espn pro fights (wednesday night and friday night) as well as HBO and showtime events, but as good of "reality tv" as there is i guess....nothing can compete with the UFC though (been a fan of that since it started...Royce Gracie!!!)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travlncard's Items on eBay

Yeah the UFC is taken over, thats for sure...Its are era's version of Boxing. Gracie eh? Man my friends and I got the Pay Per View when he took on Matt Hughes... Fricken Insane!!! That dude took Hughes arm bar, for like a minute... Any average joes arm would have snapped let alone the fact he didnt tap... Im really diggin Tito Ortiz when I saw him beat in Shamrocks face that was the coolest thing ever!

I hope this dont put an end to my Contender Opinions? I want takers for a Cc Pool?

SCF Rewards
    Country

ortiz is tough....hughes is tougher!! that shows how awesome gracie is (dude is like 80 now, lol) ill always be partial to that guy as he dominated the sport for the better part of 10 years!!....lots of great talent in the ufc these days...the liddell / couture fights were all classics....forest griffen, jeremy horn, stephan bonner, kenny florian, , georges st pierre, and evan tanner are all favorites of mine!! try not to miss it when they are fighting....forrest griffen and stephan bonner may be the best "rivalry" out there since the natural retired....awesome sport!!! would love to get some tickets!!

See ichiro44's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by travlncard
    Yeah the UFC is taken over, thats for sure...Its are era's version of Boxing. Gracie eh? Man my friends and I got the Pay Per View when he took on Matt Hughes... Fricken Insane!!! That dude took Hughes arm bar, for like a minute... Any average joes arm would have snapped let alone the fact he didnt tap... Im really diggin Tito Ortiz when I saw him beat in Shamrocks face that was the coolest thing ever!

I hope this dont put an end to my Contender Opinions? I want takers for a Cc Pool?

UFC should be banned they put to steriod crazed maniacs in a cage and kick each others ™™™

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings
    See NA's Items on eBay

anaheim-you now get ANOTHER 7 day break. You've been warned time and time again. One more time and you're gone for good.

See godzookies's Items on eBay

LOL. Unreal. I thought this was a free country? Guy can't say what he feels. These Mods kill me with the power tripping! Get a life.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings
    See NA's Items on eBay

Thank you for your opinions.