Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying Baseballs

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See nicho_schoe's Items on eBay

Buying Baseballs

Hey guys I'm looking to buy some autographed baseballs to add to my collection! I am looking for lower-middle end baseballs, my max would probably be around $60. LMK what you guys have!

Thanks,
    Nick

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumber_jack_bat_co's Items on eBay

Nick -

Anyone in particular? Before I spend the time to make a list.

I have a BUNCH of signed balls - including some HOFers - under $25 ea. I'd make you a great lot deal. Most are In Person autos and do not have COAs.

I use to work for both Rawlings and Nike (Loss Prevention) here in Denver and had tons of player access.

I do have a few higher balls ($50ish to abt $125 or so ea) such as Josh hamilton, Matt Holliday, mark McGwire and Stephen Strasburg as well.

- Smitty

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nick -

Anyone in particular? Before I spend the time to make a list.

I have a BUNCH of signed balls - including some HOFers - under $25 ea. I'd make you a great lot deal. Most are In Person autos and do not have COAs.

I use to work for both Rawlings and Nike (Loss Prevention) here in Denver and had tons of player access.

I do have a few higher balls ($50ish to abt $125 or so ea) such as Josh hamilton, Matt Holliday, mark McGwire and Stephen Strasburg as well.

- Smitty

I'm just looking for anything not really anyone in particular, I'm interested in just about anyone

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lumber_jack_bat_co's Items on eBay

Cool. I'll try and get a list off to you in the next couple of days.

Like I said, I have a bunch and need to thin back some!

I have bats too, but mostly Minor League on those.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13alexrodriguez's Items on eBay

Hey Xpress34 can you also send me a list of items you are looking to sell please here is my email [email protected]. Thank you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13alexrodriguez's Items on eBay

Hey Xpress34 can you also send me a list of items you are looking to sell please here is my email [email protected].

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

^^^

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ttt

BANNED

Country

if u are still interested in baseballs I have the following for sale or trade..Shannon stewart numbered to 53 I pulled this items out of a fleer pack so its a redemption pull..i also have a ubaldo jimenze signed all start bb signed on the side panel and I have a jose cruz jr no coa for this one.. have coa for the other 2 balls.. if u r interested send me a trade list or shoot me a offer.. thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast