Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks for all the replies everyone! I'm sure it's Theo Fleury's or something, and it's a fun little card. Dunno what I'm going to do with it yet.

Again, I appreciate the responses. Happy Collecting everyone !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

According to Wiki MAF didn't make an All Star game until 2011 so it's impossible for a 2010 Artifacts card to use his All Star jersey unless UD is time traveling now

An interesting thought, but if Upper Deck could time travel, there would be no more redemptions, as they could wait until the cards were signed and then time travel back to insert them into the pack before the product was released.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mw83krk's Items on eBay

When I first saw the swatches I thought Maple Leafs jersey. Obviously Fleury hasn't played for the Leafs, but a mix-up wouldn't be the first.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks again everyone. This takes having a "unique" card to a whole new level, haha.

:)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not sure if the colour is right, but could it be from a blue Pens jersey: http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-11-Arti...item2ee3597b34 ? Otherwise, maybe it is from a Theo Fleury Avalanche jersey.

I think this is right, they have been using Pens alternate jerseys for a lot of stuff for the last few years now. While most of the jersey is light blue, there are dark blue and white bands on both sleeves as well as all the way around the waist.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I agree... looks like the blue pens jersey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12