Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See eberleclone's Items on eBay

Sweet Groupbreak Results with Some Major Eberle Mojo!

Over the past few weeks I have participated in a few group breaks online with some awesome results. The most recent hit is probably the best hit I have ever gotten out of a box. Sorry for the blurry pics, had to take screenshots as my camera is dead. All are FS except the Yakupov.

2013-14 Ultimate Debut Threads Patches Nail Yakupov /100

2014-15 ITG Superlative Vault Famous Fabrics First Goal Gold Mark Messier - Original 1/1

2014-15 ITG Ultimate Journey Emblem Quad Patch Ray Bourque 1/1

1. 2013-14 The Cup Draft Board and Patch Jordan Eberle /10

Not to shabby for under $100 canadian if I must say so.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Wow, these cards are incredible. My favourite is the Eberle DB booklet. Stunning! But that Bourque is up there too
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See eberleclone's Items on eBay

Wow, these cards are incredible. My favourite is the Eberle DB booklet. Stunning! But that Bourque is up there too

Thanks! The screen captures really don't do the cards any justice whatsoever. The patches on the Bourque are pretty much being contained by the plastic holder haha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Love the Bourque patch...nice Eberle as well