Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - markshew will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(39)
    Country

purchasing bulk lots from the US only...(chance to get rid of unwanted stuff)

hello everyone, im purchasing bulk lots at the following prices:

Autos and Game Used:
    - Must be in NFL Jersey and be from a licensed NFL product
    - Cards must be mint/near mint (no damaged cards)
    2013 and newer: $.50 each
    2008-2012: $.25 each
    2005-2007: $.15 each

Numbered Cards:
    Any card #ed 10 or less - $.50 each
    Any card #ed 30 or less - $.25 each
    Any card #ed 50 or less - $.20 each
    Any card #ed 100 or less - $.15 each
    Any other numbered card - $.10 each

also will pay $.10 each for any Topps Chrome or Bowman Chrome color cards (2012 and newer only)

seller pays shipping, this is a chance to get rid of a bunch of unwanted stuff nobody wants

just tell me how many you have of each type of card and we can go from there

these are the prices im paying, please dont reply saying you have these for a different price

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See erns_house_of_cards_16's Items on eBay

wow

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm surprised more people aren't jumping on this. I'd love to help you out, but my wife doesn't like me getting screwed by someone else.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(39)
    Country

I'm surprised more people aren't jumping on this. I'd love to help you out, but my wife doesn't like me getting screwed by someone else.

Thanks for the bump but from your reply I can come to the conclusion that you've more than likely never been with a woman or better yet been married

Thanks for the guys that have sent me a pm I will reply soon

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have 30-50 of these. Any other numbered card - $.10 each.

But let me know "seller pays shipping" was mistyped or something you are actually expecting.

I asked because 30-50 cards is $3-$5 total. As it will cost approx $3 to ship the cards. So basically im going to be making less than $1 to $2 total after shipping/fees for 30-50 cards. I just wanted to see if shipping is not being covered or mistyped.

Thanks.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(39)
    Country

I have 30-50 of these. Any other numbered card - $.10 each.

But let me know "seller pays shipping" was mistyped or something you are actually expecting.

I asked because 30-50 cards is $3-$5 total. As it will cost approx $3 to ship the cards. So basically im going to be making less than $1 to $2 total after shipping/fees for 30-50 cards. I just wanted to see if shipping is not being covered or mistyped.

Thanks.

not a typo, if you cant do it at the prices listed i totally understand, but these are the prices im willing to pay

SCF Rewards
    Country

i see this as a great deal for anyone who needs money and wants to get rid of cards collecting dust. this guys is obviously doing this to make a few dollars. nothing wrong with that. everyone has do make a living somehow. so why do so many people give others a hard time when they are trying to make a dollar on here? i dont get it. this is a business to some and a hobby to others.

gl my friend. i wish you all the best. im sure there are great deals ahead for you!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i see this as a great deal for anyone who needs money and wants to get rid of cards collecting dust. this guys is obviously doing this to make a few dollars. nothing wrong with that. everyone has do make a living somehow. so why do so many people give others a hard time when they are trying to make a dollar on here? i dont get it. this is a business to some and a hobby to others.

gl my friend. i wish you all the best. im sure there are great deals ahead for you!!

Please explain to me how this is a great deal for anyone who needs money .