Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

bdrr's "2015 Virtual Nationals" - 250+ cards pictured

So, mid-July and the National is right around the corner. But unfortunately, this year, you can't go. Maybe you can't get off work. Maybe the trip is too expensive. Maybe, like a rational person, you just don't want to risk getting shot (sorry, Chicago, get your crap together). NEVER FEAR, BDRR IS HERE. Let me take you on a magical adventure through the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center!

It's Wednesday at 2 PM and you walk in the door and before you stand hundreds of dealer tables - more cards than you've ever seen. You see vintage baseball, vintage baseball, and vintage baseball. You continue walking. Oh look, more vintage baseball. You begin to wonder whether there is anything other than vintage baseball. You notice some vintage football, shrug after answering your own question, and continue on. Finally, you make it to the box break pavilion. You look at your watch to determine how long it took you to find your way out of the vintage baseball and notice that, in fact, it's already Thursday. You turn around and . . . you see the modern section! Modern as far as the eye can see! You fall to your knees, crying, having finally reached your destination. You fought hunger and dehydration, ravenous packs of convention center trolls, and countless old men who wouldn't stop asking you if you had vintage baseball to sell. What a journey. But oh, it is worth it. You begin to browse, but notice that, simply put, everybody there sucks. You're disappointed. Yet, in your gut, a feeling of hopefulness remains. Like a homing pigeon you begin wondering the aisles until you reach a double booth 1065 & 1067 staffed by a ridiculously tall guy, a ridiculously fat guy, an invisible Korean guy, and a guy who neither tall nor fat nor Korean nor invisible and by whose facial hair you can tell he really doesn't have much going on in his life. Something tells you this fourth man - this fourth man is the one who will make your show worthwhile . . .

NOTE ON PRICES & SERIAL NUMBERS: This literally took me from 10 AM to sort and put together and I'm exhausted. I do intend to add prices & descriptions for every card. For now, $20K OBO for everything. Besides, asking "what is that and how much" is an integral part of the card show experience! Please read the comments - I will price "showcase" cards down there as people ask for them. I will also send a PM directly to the asking member.

NOTE ON SHIPPING: Shipping will be $2 flat under $30.

SHOWCASES

You see another box to the side!

$30 and up

$25 - top / $20 - bottom

$15 - top / $12 - bottom

$10 - top / $8 - bottom

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

bump to the top