Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - Rocket_power_hawk will ship to the following countries: US, Canada and EU Countries

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates
    See rocket_power_hawk's Items on eBay

Want to trade 35 magnetic holders for numbered cards

I know there is someone out that uses these for shipping and any other myriad of reasons. I don't need them and would like to trade them for numbered cards, it doesn't matter who, it doesn't matter year, or set so long as they are numbered:

We can mutually agree on the worth of the holders to determine bv of numbered cards if that is ok

PLMK

Jerry

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

are they beaten up with tape and stuff or are they just "gently used" and are they for thick gu cards or reg cards?
    maccards44 everywhere 'bay, etc
    Just Selling Right Now

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates
    See rocket_power_hawk's Items on eBay

Ya know as soon as I posted it, I thought I should have included that. Thanks for responding.

There is 17 regular card thickness that are gently used, some look brand new. There is also 5 more that show more wear.

There is 6 thick (4 very thick and two not so much but not a regular thicknes). There is also 6 others that show more wear.

I f we can make a deal for the 23 I will just give the other 11 free.

What do you think about BV of Numbered Cards for them? How does 40ish sound?

plmk
    jerry

SCF Rewards
    Country

sent a pm!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Boston Celtics New England Patriots
    See maccards44's Items on eBay

I'll do that. $40 worth of #'d cards. I'll post it now