Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got to Meet Carey!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Got to Meet Carey!

Had the opportunity to meet Carey Price at an autograph signing today for a charity fundraiser for the Breakfast Club of Canada.

Great to see him again - he remembered my birthday dinner! Ha!

Group photo - guess which is me, then there's Carey, notoriousrob101 (who is now a HUGE Carey Price fan), and my sister & a sleeping baby. LOL

I managed to sneak in a quick autograph on my big head - the organizers weren't very well, um, organized, and said that there weren't supposed to be any outside autographs, but they don't actually give us the event pucks to be signed until after you get your picture done. That was weird. Anyways, this is cool:

And I'm all in all pretty happy with the morning.

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

Cool meeting Price!!!

Here is the loot.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

OK so things got even just a little better this afternoon.

One of the folks I work with, her son is an aspiring goalie and likes Carey a bunch. I've given her to give to him quite a few extra cards and stuff over the past couple years to encourage this. LOL Anyways, he practices at the same rink as Carey and has seen him a couple times so I asked about a month ago if he could take my game-used puck from a pre-season Halifax Habs-Bruins game to get signed at some point. I got an email from him mom this morning saying that he was going to bring it down to the thing today and hope for the best.

So that worked out pretty...pretty...pretty good.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Cheer up Richard. Don't like to see you so upset lol

Congrats on getting to meet him again and getting your big head errr Carey's big head signed

BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

So sweet to have met Carey.

Jealous!

Thanks for sharing.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Nice nothing like a favor being paid when it lands you a pic item. Time to give the kid more cards.

Don

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

He's gonna have a PC that rivals my own at this rate! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Always cool meeting your PC guy...did he make any comment on the huge head you had him sign? Lol

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

He thought it was pretty cool...I told him to look for it when the Habs take on the Canucks in October.

Because I made this pledge to him, I now have to go to that game instead of chilling here in Kelowna that night to watch Shania Twain's final concert ever. Because, y'know, I'm such a big country music fan and all.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I think players always like seeing those "unique" items. Sure Carey has signed a boatload of pucks, but how many oversized cutouts of his head has he signed? Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast