Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See titans3434's Items on eBay

The Official Ekblad PC SNT

So instead of making a new SNT thread each time I get something in for the Ekblad PC i am just going to make this one thread and add on to it each time i get something new in. So this will be my Official Ekblad PC Thread (Hence the title).

Comments are greatly appreciated

And if any of you have an awesome Ekblad and you want to show it off feel free to post it up in here, I'd love to see them.

So here we go, the first installment of the Official Ekblad PC SNT

First up, I got in two really nice cards from SP Authentic

Yes, this is a redemption but I can't wait until it comes in cause it will look awesome

And then we got a great subset, really like the look of these

Ive been waiting a while for this card to come in and I actually just bought another from a great trader in this forum.

Only numbered to 49 and a really nice patch

And lastly, i think this set is incredible. its more like art then it is a trading card and I got a great win in an auction for this card. All i need now is the red variation #/30, this one is only numbered to 15.

Thanks for looking

Feel free to comment

Parker

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice little pick up this week

The Black Diamond Emerald Auto #/25. Barely missed out on the Sapphire to complete the rainbow but if any of you know anything about one of the 5 please let know.

[/URL][/IMG]

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kuz-22's Items on eBay

wow your Ekblad PC is insane congrats its gotta be tuff keeping up with all the new releases I've seen a couple cards from Premier good luck dude!

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow your Ekblad PC is insane congrats its gotta be tuff keeping up with all the new releases I've seen a couple cards from Premier good luck dude!

Thank you, and yea the premier stuff is gonna be tough. Im letting the market settle in before I pull the trigger on a few but it kills me a little to wait.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Small piece to the PC but have been waiting for this card since they started redeeming them

SCF Rewards
    Country

First Premier Card in and it is a beauty, this is the silver version #/25 and I got it at a great price in an auction. Now waiting for a few more including one incredible patch that I probably paid a little more for than I shouldve.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

First Premier Card in and it is a beauty, this is the silver version #/25 and I got it at a great price in an auction. Now waiting for a few more including one incredible patch that I probably paid a little more for than I shouldve.

Starting off your UD Premier additions with a bang I see... That's a fantastic addition to your Ekblad PC, well done!

Can't wait for the others to arrive. :)
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

So after a few weeks, I pulled the trigger on some premier stuff and it finally came in. The first two cards are just some basic stuff but the final one is out of this world.[/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Very nice update! That Premier RPA patch is stunning!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

Nice Ekblad collection you have going. Here is my current favorite one of his I have.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast