Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gonna be in Winnipeg next week which is the best card shop?

So going to be in Winnipeg next week for work. Just wondering which card shop is the best one to check out. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 13stepper's Items on eBay

There are many shops to choose from! My favorite is Joe Daley's Sports Cards on St. Mary's. Other favorites is Cancentral or AJ's.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (40)
    Country

Superstars is the best for selection and singles IMO.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugehitter31's Items on eBay

Joe Daleys is my personal favorite. Joe and Travis are very friendly and do the best framing in the city IMO. Superstars just expanded and has a very nice shop as well, moosefan is right probably best selection. Joes is the place I can go and chat for 10-15 with the guys though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Winnipeg shops are all great. Besides what is listed above check out Provincial Stamp Coin & Sports Cards at 2065 Portage. It used to have some pretty good deals while Superstars just up the road had a really good selection. Another shop that I used to visit on the west end was Faceoff that is nestled in the back of a little plaza on Ness, although I hear it has switched to more gaming.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys I think I'll be checking out superstars it's not far off of highway 90 by the looks of it and it's on my commute so it'll be easiest for me since I've never been in Winnipeg before. Thanks again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See deucegroup's Items on eBay

I've never been to Winnipeg, but I follow Lower Level Sports Cards on Facebook and the owner seems like a great guy, and they look like they have a ton of variety. http://lowerlevelsports.ca/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Provincial sports cards has a lot of half price singles boxes, usually with some gems if you have time to look, and it is only a minute away from Superstars by car so you can easily hit both.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See suitup_17's Items on eBay

Yeah I would say Superstars or Joe's, but AJ's has a lot of singles and lowerlevel looks like it could be good too, but never been.