Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I can find them I'll just send them over no worries! You've been trying to get that dual patch forever glad we got it worked out!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love boxing but dont really PC boxing. I picked these up about 10 years ago and just been sitting in my collection. I'm just going to keep my Ali auto. Everything else is available. I'm also trying to minimize my football to just HOFers. Everything non-HOF in my PC could be available. Check me and let me know what you like. If you like anything let me know, would like to get any or all of the cards I listed to include the Jeter and Mays. No trade is to small. Thanks Robert

My main interest is definitely the Duran if u have any ideas...do u know it's value?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Fielal21's Items on eBay

My main interest is definitely the Duran if u have any ideas...do u know it's value?

No idea on the value. There hasnt been one on ebeay for ever. There are other cuts on ebay but they are slabbed. What ever u feel is fair, is cool with me. It is a sweet card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See zeke_at_bryant's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Made my day bud. THANK YOU! I'll get it posted and hopefully shipped out this weekend. Thanks again

If I can find them I'll just send them over no worries! You've been trying to get that dual patch forever glad we got it worked out!

Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

No idea on the value. There hasnt been one on ebeay for ever. There are other cuts on ebay but they are slabbed. What ever u feel is fair, is cool with me. It is a sweet card.

the value in my opinion would be more than what the slabbed ones are worth or at least what they are selling fornot by a ton but definitely a little bit

SCF Rewards
    Country

check me for these--pm is best
    beckham sterling
    warner contenders
    young five star
    warner five star
    starr five star

SCF Rewards
    Country

check me for these--pm is best
    beckham sterling
    warner contenders
    young five star
    warner five star
    starr five star

really had a fun time looking at your bucket, a few that I like are Julio Jones inception Cam Newton inceptionEddie Lacy museum Derek Carr 5 star and Earl Campbell flawless

SCF Rewards
    Country

normally I try to do Hall of Fame guys for Hall of Fame guys and rookies for rookies but I could possibly try and make an exception since you only liked one rookie being the odell

SCF Rewards
    Country

normally I try to do Hall of Fame guys for Hall of Fame guys and rookies for rookies but I could possibly try and make an exception since you only liked one rookie being the odell

what is the warner supreme #d to??

SCF Rewards
    Country

miss my post on page 2?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast