Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stanggeo's Items on eBay

New members, don't want to send first...someone explain this to me...

Why are new members refusing to send first on new trades? We've all been down this road. I agree to a deal, but the member won't send first...they have 0 feedback...I don't get it. How can this NOT be viewed as a scammer??? I offered to pay gift on arrival so they'd get the full dollar amount, no fees.

SO FRUSTRATING

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kyle12162000's Items on eBay

Trust your gut and do not compromise. As a SCF member, I have been burned 4 times in 6+ years (all by new members with a rating of 40 or less). These bad traders ruin it for everyone.

Kyle

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'm not paying first...no way...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I ate it recently on a deal that seemed too good to be true...and it was too good to be true! He had 4 feedbacks 1 of those being me so I thought it'd be ok and it took me like 3 weeks to get my $300 back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah, the hesitation for a new member to send first speaks volumes...

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Must Send First is not optional, it is a site rule. If an account is marked as Must Send First, and the person refuses, please let a moderator know, and please do not agree to the trade.

Thanks

-arfmax
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not marked must send first...but with 0 feedback, that's still the rule...said since he was sending high value in cards he was hesitant...I said well, the rules are the rules and my feedback here and on Blowout should make you not hesitate...

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

It basically comes down to that if they don't want to send first, move on. We all had to go through it, and albeit some of us did get burned, but rules are rules, plain and simple.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes they frowned and said since I did not follow site rules they couldn't help me...which makes total sense of course.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes they frowned and said since I did not follow site rules they couldn't help me...which makes total sense of course.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast