Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vacation's over :/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Well THIS is just tedious!

Did you know that Tiger Williams is listed as Dave Williams, Tiger Willams & Dave(Tiger) Williams in the SCF invetory?? DID YOU??? I do now!!!

Anyways, my Tiger Williams & Richard Brodeurs are catalogued now :)

More Cards!!!!!!

Two sheet-cuts, a piece of All-Star net that just doesn't fit with an PC I have, a Forever Rivals show redemption (the only Dion Phaneuf card I'll ever own) and other assorted junk..........

Two more sheet-cuts, a Goon promo, the start of my All-Star Performers jersey PC (I have two!) MVP SCE Lindros stick - MVP & MVP SCE had THE BEST auto/memorabilia cards back in 1999ish - a Ryan Smyth Line of the Times insert, these things aren't easy or cheap to find for something /2500..............

FUN!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Hey nice All Star Hossa

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey nice All Star Hossa

It's available

That Rick Martin Fleer Greats auto sidetracked me, I wound up spending the night cataloguing the 89-card set, the autos and the memorabila cards. This is an AWESOME set, five years before 06/07 Parkhurst hit the scene...............

Nice eh???????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ed ..... I think I underestimate the amount of "crap" people in your generation accumulate.

There are a few of you I know .... and I swear you guys dont get rid of anything!

Like ..... I have about 6 two row boxes worth of singles ..... maybe 3-5 binders of various sets ..... and a wall display with about 30 cards ..... but thats it! I got rid of about 15 - 3200 count boxes I didnt want.

I think sorting my collection takes a little less than an hour. After that, I know exactly where EVERY card it
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

I'm thinking this may be a fun thread to subscribe to!

Keep up the sorting Ed, let's see some more forgotten treasures!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Set it aside please :). I will have to see if I can find some Sakic's when I get back from my vacation

I love the Original Six set (especially the GU sticks)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Washington Capitals Washington Capitals Washington Capitals
    See capsfan30's Items on eBay

I'm in the same boat. I have just boxes and boxes of stuff that I need to just finish sorting and cataloging.

Keep me in mind for any Capitals cards you have. If you are just going to trash that Ovi I'll gladly take it off your hands :)

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looks like fun......

If that Origional 6 set is something you want to finsih... go to COMC, search for 'Glen Sather' and I will cut you a deal! I promise!

(by deal, I mean deal it away for next to nothing.... seriously, I will just yank it from my port and have it sent back to me if you're not on COMC, and want it)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like fun......

If that Origional 6 set is something you want to finsih... go to COMC, search for 'Glen Sather' and I will cut you a deal! I promise!

(by deal, I mean deal it away for next to nothing.... seriously, I will just yank it from my port and have it sent back to me if you're not on COMC, and want it)

Thanks sir! But I have it.........I need the Denis Savard jersey and the Tony Esposito & Darryl Sittler sticks to complete the set :)

Like ..... I have about 6 two row boxes worth of singles ..... maybe 3-5 binders of various sets ..... and a wall display with about 30 cards ..... but thats it! I got rid of about 15 - 3200 count boxes I didnt want.

I think sorting my collection takes a little less than an hour. After that, I know exactly where EVERY card is

Yeahhhh but........you're a greasy card flipper hahahaa. Other than your Luongos you have no real attachment to any of them eh? And you started selling off your lower-end Luongos a couple shows ago!

And you like new & shiny, I like old & dull. And you like the hi-end. You're on a whole other level than me, you were selling off your lower-end Luongos and the best Luongo I own was on your table. One row in one of your boxes is probably equal to a quarter of my PC.

And I'm TRYING to cull the herd, I sold off 250+ cards a couple months ago. That's why I'm sorting through this lot now, seeing what else I can sell :)

More cards? NO! A $120 purchase instead!

Finalized my dee-vorce for the price of two boxes of OPC, and I got more value out of it hahahaaa!

Now more cards.....................

2000/01 SP Game-Used is sooooooo under-appreciated. Of course it did help ruin the hobby haha. Shiny gold Luongo and dull B/W Doug Harvey :D

Slightly more colorful Hainsworth, a Beliveau jersey card that weighs two pounds and a Sakic!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Hainsworth and killer Yzerman

Congrats on the completed dee-vorce checklist :)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast