Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

Country
    See Cardcaptain91's Items on eBay

It's been on going since 05 when it started with Crosby. UD only put roughly half of what he signed into the packs and UD got burned and then the next year added the remainder or most of the other half back in 06-07 SPA.

UD is shady it's true and they can't deny it nor hide the fact, but on the contrary, putting less redemptions and rookies live or not into product may ultimately reduce saturation (which btw is a good thing now a days!) and increase the value of the cards which is also another good thing. However it is very frustrating to anyone whether be team,player, or set collector without knowing what exactly is out there and how limited you are for collecting the set.

UD needs to be honest and precise with card production numbers and as far as collectors are concerned AND wholesalers/distributors too, we have a right to know what we are friggin buying.

Integrity is what matters most in the end and UD is building a deeper grave. A lot of collectors are mad over the same overall reasons.

First off redemption should never have an expiry date! If they didn't have an expiry date then UD could take more time(IF NEEDED) to get the cards signed and collectors would be happier!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

I'm not trying to alleviate UD from whatever their role in causing these frustrating redemption situations might be, but how much of the problem is due to players simply not signing their cards on time... or at all? It wasn't UD's fault that Devante Smith-Pelly thought he'd cheat the system and use a stamp for signing all his cards, it was just a problem they had to do something about, as an example.

My strategy for any FWAs that are either released as a non-auto version only or have a very limited release like some of the ones that come out as redemptions... I go for their Contenders or Ultimate auto RC equivalents. Easy enough!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12