Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr2latino's Items on eBay

The graded madness has begun!! (+ bonus auto)

This has been a big week for me in regards to the start of my vintage collection of graded RCs. I'll be updating this thread with every new vintage graded RC I receive.

At #5) this player who for many years was Brett Hull's set-up man in St.Louis

At #4) this defenseman was THE face of the Bruins but unfortunately couldn't win a cup with them.

At #3) this centerman who played for the Flyers is a 3-time Hart winner. This card is in immaculate shape, it will get crossed to PSA and I hope that it at least gets a 7 as well

At #2) we have le 'demon blond'!!

and finally #1)

Well this card is THE card to own for any vintage collector

Ever since I was a kid, I dreamed of owning it and now I can finally say that I have one
    the one...
    and only...
    ladies and gents!!
    ok ok here it is

Oh yeah the auto!!!

None other than this fellow!

Thanks for the look!! :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Heck of a S&T - love the Howe auto!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Great Howe auto..... and what can I say about the graded RCs ?? Gretzky on it's own makes a heck of a S&T. 70s cards in that nice of shape are always cool to see too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr2latino's Items on eBay

A couple more added to the collection...

Damphousse was one of the bright spots for the Habs during the dark days of the late 90s

The Boss-man!!

Brad Park was one of the top defensemen of his time and if wasn't for the this kid named Orr, he would have collected a lot more Norris trophies.