Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are my hockey cards worth anything.

Hi,

As you may have seen I have posted before about some early 1990's hockey cards I have and if they are worth anything or recycling.

I have 0-Pee-Chee Hockeys cards from 1968-1987 and Score Hockey Cards from 1990 and Upper Deck Hockey from 1990.

Are there any cards worth anything in there I am willing to sell or is it all just worthless.

Thanks for the help.

David

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kessel_fan_87's Items on eBay

Not worth much money wise, sentimental maybe if you grew up as a kid in the 90's. Just imo of course.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The OPC cards are definitely worth something. It will depend on what you have on how you would want to sell. So it would be worth your while to learn up a bit to figure out if it would be worth selling some of the nicer cards by themselves, or just trying to sell it all at once. Buy a Beckett, and look up to see if you have anything that is really worthwhile. If you do have some nice cards, make sure you buy some plastic card holders to protect them because condition is everything.

The stuff from 1990 is not worth a whole lot. There are a few rookies and such that may be worth a couple bucks, but it probably wouldn't be worth your time to deal with it. I cant remember if there are any autos or SPs in those sets that are worth anything. But you can look in the Beckett. Or maybe someone else will post that knows more.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

OPC from the 60s, 70s, and early 80s can be worth a lot (depends on the card, depends on the condition).

Late 80s & early 90s... not so much. Few cards that are worth a few bucks. That's it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins New England Patriots Boston Red Sox
    See jimmcnulty1990's Items on eBay

Definitely worth checking out beckett prices on the vintage OPC. If you give me a list of what you have I could do it for you.

As for the early 90's pull out anything Gretzky, Lemieux or Roy as those are worth decent money compared to other players of that era. If you have any Brodeur, Jagr or Selanne rookies those are worth pulling out also, especially the Score Brodeur RC (think it books at like $12). Toss the rest or give them to some kids or something lol.
    Last edited by JimMcNulty90; 07-26-2015 at 02:59 PM.
    PMs Work Best!!!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See miscs75's Items on eBay

if you move all the early 90s stuff, i'll gladly take any Turgeon that pops up plus any 80s Isles if you have any.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am sorry I realize I typed in 1968 I meant 1986. Sorry for the typo.

David

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins New England Patriots Boston Red Sox
    See jimmcnulty1990's Items on eBay

If you want send me a list of what you have. The 86-87's could still have some value. Especially some of the rookies.