Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Please Note - Leafsfan1967 will ship to the following countries: US and Canada Only

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See 1967Leafsfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

3 Molson Stanley Cup Rings For Sale

Flyers Sold

Was going to put together the set, and decided not to. Keeping my Leafs one, and have already sold Chicago, and Philly. Have these three left for sale at $20CDN. each (COL, NJ, EDM), and that would be firm, as I actually paid more than this for them. Not interested in trades. Selling only! Regular shipping to Canada is $2.75 in a bubble mailer (NO BOXES) $4 to the USA. I have the boxes they came in, but they are too large for a bubble mailer at these rates. If you want the box with the ring, it will become a parcel, and shipping will be charged according to your location. Thanks, Troy

Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 10-30-2015 at 10:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

Too bad they aren't in boxes and the little bags. I place more value on them if they were.

Need Philadelphia, New Jersey and Colorado.

Send me a PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Too bad they aren't in boxes and the little bags. I place more value on them if they were.

Need Philadelphia, New Jersey and Colorado.

Send me a PM.

I have the boxes. If you want to pay to have them shipped as a parcel, I can do that. I don't drink, so these were all purchased on the second hand market, and did not come with the original bag. Most of the people I talked to got these free for buying beers at the bar they were at. A lot of guys selling these didn't even have the box, let alone the bag. Just trying to help out some guys finish sets, and recoup some of my money back. I probably can sell them on ebay for more?
    Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 07-26-2015 at 11:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

I have the boxes. If you want to pay to have them shipped as a parcel, I can do that. I don't drink, so these were all purchased on the second hand market, and did not come with the original bag. Most of the people I talked to got these free for buying beers at the bar they were at. A lot of guys selling these didn't even have the box, let alone the bag. Just trying to help out some guys finish sets, and recoup some of my money back. I probably can sell them on ebay for more?

Recoup your money? How much did you actually pay for those?

I live in Newfoundland. Here, they came in 15-packs of Molson Canadian. I bought two 15-packs for the rings and gave the beer away (I am a Leafs fan and drinking a product belonging to the family that owns the Canadiens is blasphemy).

The beer cost me roughly $30 and the ring was free. $30 is the maximum I will pay for ANY ring. To my knowledge, there are no "short prints" with these; each ring was produced to the same number. Therefore, valuing one ring over another, based on which team it is (which I see happen on ebay), would be idiotic.

If you paid more than $30 for either of those, you got shafted.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Recoup your money? How much did you actually pay for those?

I live in Newfoundland. Here, they came in 15-packs of Molson Canadian. I bought two 15-packs for the rings and gave the beer away (I am a Leafs fan and drinking a product belonging to the family that owns the Canadiens is blasphemy).

The beer cost me roughly $30 and the ring was free. $30 is the maximum I will pay for ANY ring. To my knowledge, there are no "short prints" with these; each ring was produced to the same number. Therefore, valuing one ring over another, based on which team it is (which I see happen on ebay), would be idiotic.

If you paid more than $30 for either of those, you got shafted.

They were selling $25-$30 here. Leafs and Habs were more, so was Chicago, and Boston. I got lucky, and got Toronto for $20, but it had no box. Guy got it at a bar. They apparently were giving them out as a promotion. I agree with what you are saying about some rings are higher than others, but if you really think about it, it's no different than comparing Gretzky to Scott Gomez. Leafs, and Habs have more fans. Supply, and demand at it's finest. It really doesn't matter what, or how you got yours, as they are no longer available in cases of beer. They are now only available on the secondary market. I want $20 each for the ones I bought. If nobody wants them, I will ebay them with a BIN. If they don't sell, I will just keep them.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

I like the rings, but I want them protected if I am going to buy them.

I need the boxes also, but being a collector it would be nice to have the bags as well.

I could look around and see if anybody has some but it would be a long shot.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jamesec73's Items on eBay

Hi,

I am interested in the Colorado one if it hasn't been sold. PM if still available.

James
    Last edited by jamesc73; 07-27-2015 at 09:19 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Lots of interest, but no firm deals yet. Going to ebay soon.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Flyers sold! Avs, Oilers, and Devils still available.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HobbyInsider(37)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs

Anyone else?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast