Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All of my cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

All of my cards

Straight up, I don't know if these are worth anything at all. I looked up a few that I thought would be more valuable, nothing crazy expensive in here (all sub 5 if I remember correctly), but I've had these since forever and I just don't really need them. I estimate I have about 750 cards in total.

I'm in Beaumont Alberta, so anyone local enough can come pick them up.

I am willing to part out any and all cards or sets. I can ship anywhere Canada/US as long as you tell me the best method so the card doesn't get bent and you carry the cost of whatever shipping method you want.

I realize most people collect only specific cards, but I know some like to complete sets (like a friend of mine who picked out the cards he needed/wanted), so maybe I have a few that are missing from someone's collection.

I hope this post is OK, I'm not a collector, these are just cards from my youth that have travelled with me even though I stopped collecting more than a decade ago.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kearl_Rob's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

nice to see someone from the local area (I am in Red Deer working at Miquelon Lake)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ramz9082's Items on eBay

Send me a PM for price of all Islanders cards and the Brodeur from page one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Send me a PM for price of all Islanders cards and the Brodeur from page one.

Sent a PM. As said, I don't know worth, so if I am asking too much, just say so!

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

Honestly I'd even appreciate people just telling me if they're worth anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

honest feedback always appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

honest feedback always appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

Hello, MattyMatt - welcome to SCF!

I took a look at your pics and - as you may have guessed - I must say that your cards aren't exactly much in demand nowadays. The McDonald's cards in the first four pics might get a little interest, but other than that most of them appear to be common base cards that people already have or it wouldn't be worth the postage to obtain. When we look at 90's cards, the interest is generally in difficult-to-find parallels and some insert sets.

I wish I had better news for you! Feel free to hang around the boards and get a feel for collecting nowadays - maybe you'll even get bitten by the McDavid bug and start buying cards again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast