Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Florida Gators Philadelphia Eagles Tampa Bay Rays
    Twitter: @clburns4784 See gatorbait4784's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

50/50 for Mississippi Braves Sept 3rd-7th

Looking to see if anyone wants to send some 50/50 for the Mississippi Braves. I'll be seeing them the last series of the season in Jacksonville. I will be attending 3 of the 5 games for the series. I can take on anyone you have except Rio Ruiz, I have entirely too much for him as it is. Anyone else I can take on, with a limit on Lucas Sims (Can only accept 2 cards for him) everyone else is free game at this point. PM or comment in the thread below if you are interested. I ask that you prep the cards yourself before sending, if this is possible. Also cards need to be to me NO LATER THAN August 31st. I know its early to get this posted, but I wanted to see if anyone is interested now so I can get this stuff lined up early on.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Please count me in for Lucas Sims!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @clburns4784 See gatorbait4784's Items on eBay Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Please count me in for Lucas Sims!

Go ahead and post up a trade, and I'll accept it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there still room for sims? If so, i'm in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is there still room for sims? If so, i'm in.

Yea I can take 2 more for him. If you want to post up a trade I'll accept it and then you'll have my address.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok sounds good! I might want few others so i'll look through the roster. Do you accept customs?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok sounds good! I might want few others so i'll look through the roster. Do you accept customs?

Ok, just let me know. They have a few guys with cards. Some of them limit some don't..... Customs maybe, depends on the player. I've graphed this team once this year already and they have a few guys who are funny about signing different things. Would just depend on what it is is all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in Gant, Sims, and O'dowd- would customs work for them? I could do 4x6s if thats easier.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in Gant, Sims, and O'dowd- would customs work for them? I could do 4x6s if thats easier.

Yea I think you'll be ok with them. Can't obviously say for certain, but I don't see why not.... Cards are easier for me cause of how I have my books setup, putting in tabs for pics would make it a little aggravating.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok i'll post up a trade. Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast