Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you collect?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers

What do you collect?

Hello,
    What is it that you collect autographs of? Also, do you like to collect, signed cards, baseballs, photos, bats, etc? thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

If someone is famous and I have a reason to like them or want their autograph I will try. Mainly athletes though. I prefer to stick to cards and 4x6 photos but that is budget reasons.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stlramman's Items on eBay

Same as Coltron57, I collect mostly cards & 4x6 photos. I collect L.A/St.Louis Rams primarily but also Packers some Lions, Hall Of Famers or members of other teams that I enjoyed watching during their career. Detroit Red Wings, Detroit Tigers, and the L.A Dodgers. I have also recently been sending to actors of HBO's Game Of Thrones.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I collect a wide selection of stars and sports personalities. Olympians were a focus for a long time for me. Personally I prefer cards for storage reasons. I have plenty of albums of autographed 8x10's as well. I do have a shelf of larger items on display, but cards are cheap and easier to tuck safely into a closet.
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I collect mainly Football and Baseball. The bulk of my collection consists of Packers and Braves. As for what I get the autos on, I used to get a lot of autos on ball caps but, the last few years I do mainly 8x10s.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Collect Dodgers mainly, with a focus on adding more autographs to my dodger poster which is at 116 current or former dodgers, also emphasizing on bobbleheads ( try to get them signed when I can too, and right now trying to get more julio Urias cards with a focus on serial #'d ones

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have been collecting since 1985. So over the years I have signed bats, baseballs, footballs, pucks, 8x10s, 16x20s and many other items in my collection. I concentrate mostly on 8x10s and signed baseballs. I collect non baseball players on baseballs since the 90s, so I will get many celebs to sign them if given the chance.

As far as who I go for when it comes to getting a autograph, really anyone with fame. Athletes are usually easier, and I like to get Hall Of Fame athletes into my collection, but I do collect Movie, TV, Music autographs as well, but they are not as always to get of course.

My TTM thread shows a pretty wide range of people who I go for from all the sports as well as actors/ actresses & music....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Cards are the majority of my collection. I do however also collect SIs, photos, hats, balls, bobbleheads, comics and die cast cars. My preferred item to get signed is cards just because they are convenient to carry around for signings and send ttm.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 08-25-2015 at 11:11 AM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See spam!!'s Items on eBay

Everything. Heavy focus on olympic - mainly softball, gymnastics, alpine skiing.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've been collecting with a passion for the last 2 years. I Started graphing ip when i moved to St Louis n noticed the ease and access to players. Started getting literally anyone that played. I wanted to acquire as many autographs as possible. Now that I've been in the hobby for so long, lately i focused on just my favorites teams, Primarily the Red Sox and Ohio State football. I recently moved back to Toledo Ohio, so for right now I'm only co Levi mg Ohio State football autographs on mini helmets and photos. I actually just got Troy Smith at a free signing on an 8x10 and a Mini helmet. The very next day i won an eBay auction and got a Smith signed SI cover too Lmao.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast