Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

So what is everyone doing with thier ITG collection?

Im sure most people are in the same boat .... keep some and move the rest.

Just wanted to see what everyone is doing with their ITG singles.

I personally didnt have too much, but did have a nice little collection going.

There are 2 sets im going to hold on to ..... I just like them too much!

- 03/04 ITG Signature Series Triple Memorabila ( I may actually be keeping all of my pre - 05/06 stuff, havent decided yet )

- 07/08 ITG O Canada Autographs

Of course, ill be holding onto my Luongo stuff.

The other stuff, I have already moved. It was not much, about 20 cards ..... but im happy to not have to worry about what to do with them anymore.

What do you guys need to keep ..... need to move? Im sure many of us will be changing up this part of their collection .......
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Personally I never had a lot either. I do have some nice ITG Ultimate stuff that is numbered. I don't plan on moving them. Im going to do what I have been and that is keep listing them for sale but not actively trying to move them. I have no problem keeping them

Couple examples:

Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

I'm holding on to whatever I have until I get bored of individual cards and move them out, same as always. I'm not going to be so dramatic as to dump everything out of anger. The cards I have are still nice cards, that didn't change, and I bought them knowing full well they weren't going to hold value for very long regardless of what was going to happen in the future.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I don't have much of anything I'd consider random or higher end. ITG has three main spots in my collection :

Ranford. Not going anywhere. Hoping someone decides to dump Ranfords I'm still missing.

Oilers Auto / Game Used collection. I chase 1 auto and 1 game used of every Oiler, all time. Many of these cards are ITG. This doesn't change that I want to ownthese cards still.

11-12 BTP 'Master' set. Chasing silver versions of most memoribilia sets, already have all the autos, have LL the puzzles, ruby masked men, and 10th anniversary inserts. Chasing the silver masked men too. I will not be dumping anything, and hope to see someone offering up gu cards or silver masks I'm looking for.

I am not happy with what they've done, but it's not affecting my collection much, other thanthe fact that my price point has dropped on many of these cards that I've been slowly looking to aquire. If I did decide to move some of the nicer pieces, i suspect that the sale vale has dropped.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Connexionhck (72)
    Country
    See thal_corbeil's Items on eBay Instagram:

I'm keeping! They still are nice cards! Don't want no Vault 'crap' in my pc though, worthless in my book.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

I'm actually hanging on to mine, or possibly buying more. They still have authentic autos and mem. pieces. I think with the flood of them it will drive prices down, which means its a good way to get some vintage pieces at a decent price. No way I'm paying top dollar, but its a good way to expand my collection and get some pieces of older players that I've been wanting.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jffoland's Items on eBay

im keeping mine. I love vintage memorabilia,why would I sell The cards? The memorabilia and history arnt fake. maybe they lost monetary value, but my 1970s lafleur memorabilia will never lose historical or personal value

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was about to sell off my Motown Autos because the prices were high but now that this news has come out I am more optimistic about completing my set. This is good news for me, but I feel major sympathy for those that have invested a ton of money into ITG that will see the cards that they paid thousands to acquire drop to a fraction of the price.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Keeping my Motown Autos, Patches, Papercuts, Goaltenders GU sets, select Wings vintage pieces

Moving: Motown base, Motown Gold base, Motown Jerseys, Motown Trophy Winners, any modern player GU/auto, my Plymouth Whalers PC, a couple BTP vintage jerseys.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I don't have a lot of ITG cards in my PC, but I still plan on keeping them all. They're still PC cards after all, so I feel no need to rush them out the door.
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast